FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

wifi vs LTE versions (battery consumption, speed)

478 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By hajime_android, Senior Member on 9th March 2014, 06:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th August 2014, 04:38 AM |#21  
Flag malaysia
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Omnipresent*

this article claims a significant difference speed wise, in favor of the snap 800 adreno 330 combo[/url]

yes, i already have read this review, and in terms of battery it showed the difference just approx. 20 mins, whereas the performance is higher. however, this is only source of info like that... because in real usage ppl report (or suppose) about other significant advantage of p905 as a compatibility with wider range of apps

10th August 2014, 07:12 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Omnipresent*

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-....113712.0.html
It is frustrating, however, that left in standby mode (completely untouched), the device fully depletes its battery within one-and-a-half days.

I've had my P900 unplugged for 2 days now and actively used it for 4hrs and it's still got 54%... untouched it lasts > 1 week.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread