Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Stock Backup & Recovery][2.61.401.3 - T6ul][International Version]

Tip us?

aakaab
Old
Thanks Meter 0
they restricted access to dropbox folder due to its popularity... anyone can please upload these apks elsewhere? thanks.

farazhassankhan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakaab View Post
they restricted access to dropbox folder due to its popularity... anyone can please upload these apks elsewhere? thanks.
Try this link mate

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B578...p=docslist_api

Let me know if you are able to download missing apk file from here.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Currently I'm s-off on international variant I have my stock back up do I only have to flash stock recovery then lock bootloader with oem lock or does that not work do I need to follow scottys guide? Need to get phone back to stock thanks

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 49
umm my phone wont boot. I installed stock recovery and then relocked using scottys guide tried going to stock recovery but nothing and will now not boot

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Crisis kind of averted managed to boot phone and do a full reset but when I did it to use scottys lock I had to stay with custom recovery and rooted then flash stock recovery then lock because if I locked then tried installing stock recovery it wouldn't work. But at the end of it still have supersu installed and still rooted.... How can I remove as need complete stock for sale. Plus if I keep phone s-off will it keep saying on very first start up screen this device is a test device? Thanks

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I didn't install missing apk zip as didn't feel I needed to I still have ringtone trimmer. Soundhound and tune in I must have deleted because there not there

farazhassankhan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
I didn't install missing apk zip as didn't feel I needed to I still have ringtone trimmer. Soundhound and tune in I must have deleted because there not there
You don't have to install missing apks if you still have em in you stock back up but make sure they are in "data" folder.

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazhassankhan View Post
You don't have to install missing apks if you still have em in you stock back up but make sure they are in "data" folder.

What you mean /data as its empty. Or can't view it. Plus also have problems getting rid of supers? Thanks

farazhassankhan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
What you mean /data as its empty. Or can't view it. Plus also have problems getting rid of supers? Thanks
Put missing apks in data folder or else there will be an error while updating SW. And dont worry about Superuser app as it will be gone once you will update to Sense 6 OS. Or you can go into Superuser app's setting and look for "Full Unroot" option. This will remove Superuser app

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazhassankhan View Post
Put missing apks in data folder or else there will be an error while updating SW. And dont worry about Superuser app as it will be gone once you will update to Sense 6 OS. Or you can go into Superuser app's setting and look for "Full Unroot" option. This will remove Superuser app

I've already done the new ota to sense 6 and it was still there. Before I did that I tried full indoor but didn't work. So updated thinking it may remove it. Missing apks must not be a problem then as it updated to sense 6 without a problem. I'll have to try and unlock using scottys guide reflash custom recovery make backup. Then root. Then start again ...

Tags
htc one max, stock recovery