Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,276 Members 44,345 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP KitKat *-Unofficial-*

Tip us?

_Jax_
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrw0830 View Post
Yeah after booting up my phone this morning, I had vibration and just enabled LTE but haven't rebooted, good to know that it still vibrates. I am on the ondemand governor and havent had a RR yet. Its weird every since this no vibrate issue happened, I haven't had a RR.
Gonna try getting ondemand to stick. Wakes the phone up faster I find. Noticeably slower when trying to unlock on interactive.

Again, another reboot (manually not a RR), and it stuck. So thats good
The Following User Says Thank You to _Jax_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Muffunz
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
I flashed the ROM and GAPPS, but all the Google apps constantly force close. Any idea on how to fix it?

Phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 (i777)
ROM - AOKP Build 7.3.2012
Kernel - DreamKernel

Kiltnar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffunz View Post
I flashed the ROM and GAPPS, but all the Google apps constantly force close. Any idea on how to fix it?
Switch Gapps Packages, or try installing again after wiping /cache and /dalvikcache.
Hit the thanks button if I've helped.
My devices: LG Thrill >> Samsung Skyrocket == Nexus 4

Kiltnar
Old
(Last edited by Kiltnar; 19th June 2014 at 07:02 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 684

DONATE TO ME
Working on getting an update in this weekend with the new bootanimation and 4.4.3. Will update this post if there are problems.
Thanks guys and gals!

EDIT: New bootanimation isn't working yet.

EDIT2: Boot animation is now working correctly .. rebuilding now. If I have time before I go to work in the morning I'll upload and share. (Hercules will be next)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiltnar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kiltnar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 684

DONATE TO ME
Default AOKP 4.4.3 is live

New build is in the OP. Has the new boot animation, and includes all of the recent CM fixes to the source to get the camera working correctly.
Enjoy,
~Kiltnar
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiltnar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kiltnar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 684

DONATE TO ME
AOKP 4.4.4 For the Skyrocket fresh from my harddrive.
Enjoy!
Link in the OP, i re-ordered the links from newest to oldest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiltnar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xonelith
Old
Thanks Meter 15
No problems during installation. BT works fine. I didn't keep it installed long enough to really check battery usage, but for the short time I played with this ROM, I found it to be very good. No USB Mass Storage if that means anything to anyone other than me

Thanks for this option!
Samsung S2 Skyrocket (i727R)
Recovery: Philz Touch 6.48.4(CWM)
ROM: SultanXDA CM11 [4.4.4]
GApps: PA GApps Mini Modular

Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
ROM: SlimSaber [4.3.1]
GApps: Slim GApps
The Following User Says Thank You to xonelith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dsfr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Great job on this ROM! My wife has been using it on a daily basis for over a week now. It has been rock solid. I think her perception of Android has changed for the better since I placed this on her phone.

dsfr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is there an alternate kernel that can be flashed on this ROM to provide additional CPU governors such as wheatley? If so, where can it be obtained? Thanks!

Andrw0830
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsfr View Post
Is there an alternate kernel that can be flashed on this ROM to provide additional CPU governors such as wheatley? If so, where can it be obtained? Thanks!
All I can say is search Github and Bitbucket for msm8660 kernels and try to add it to your source and build a rom from scratch. So far though there isn't one you can just flash except sultans which only works with his rom. I don't want to give sources since this is another rom's thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrw0830 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]