Post Reply

[Patch]+[ROM]+[Kernel] for Z1 stock based cutom ROMs to work on Z1 Compact (108 base)

1st August 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 350
 
1,247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidInsanity

Couple of questions about this MOD.

Will this work with any stock based Z1 ROM?

Will it work with CriskeloROM v7.3 ?

Any bugs?

And if I install a Z1 ROM, and an update comes for it. Is it safe to install if its based on OTA?

Thanks

In theory, all z1 stock based should work but some roms just made too much changes and may not work on z1c(you can still get them to working but you will have to modify the rom to make it okay on z1c). Only monx and romaur are safe and sure to work on z1c because they don't do heavy modding.

Generally, monx should even slightly better than romaur but since the dev of monx moved to z2, the z1 monx is still stuck on 4.4.2 though the dev said he will update it to 4.4.4 but no schedule yet.
1st August 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #102  
Desperanto86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sarov
Thanks Meter: 259
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHK

In theory, all z1 stock based should work but some roms just made too much changes and may not work on z1c(you can still get them to working but you will have to modify the rom to make it okay on z1c). Only monx and romaur are safe and sure to work on z1c because they don't do heavy modding.

Generally, monx should even slightly better than romaur but since the dev of monx moved to z2, the z1 monx is still stuck on 4.4.2 though the dev said he will update it to 4.4.4 but no schedule yet.

try this
  • D5503_14.4.A.0.108_PCT_Sony.ftf 964.0 MB download from mega
    ===============================================
  • Desperanto_C6903_14.4.A.0.108_v.1.1.zip 631.6 MB download from mega | mirror
    md5: 99458526F15E2667F75196AE40D38632
    ===============================================
  • Desperanto_Patch_D5503__14.4.A.0.108_TWRP720p.zip 16.3 MB download from mega
    ===============================================
  • Stock kernel with TWRP: download from mega | mirror installing via recovery
    ===============================================
  • Stock fonts installing via recovery.
    ===============================================
  • DeletedApps_14.4.A.0.108.zip 117.6 MB download from mega

use instruction from 1-st post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desperanto86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Uh cool thanks for the TWRP kernel, I don't really like CWM... is there a thread for it or did you just create modify the boot image?
2nd August 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #104  
Desperanto86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sarov
Thanks Meter: 259
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iruwen

Uh cool thanks for the TWRP kernel, I don't really like CWM... is there a thread for it or did you just create modify the boot image?

no thread in xda. its very clean rom with minimal changes. I did it for poeple from other forum for big Z1. you easy can find that russian forum in google
4th August 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 350
 
1,247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperanto86

try this

  • D5503_14.4.A.0.108_PCT_Sony.ftf 964.0 MB download from mega
    ===============================================
  • Desperanto_C6903_14.4.A.0.108_v.1.1.zip 631.6 MB download from mega | mirror
    md5: 99458526F15E2667F75196AE40D38632
    ===============================================
  • Desperanto_Patch_D5503__14.4.A.0.108_TWRP720p.zip 16.3 MB download from mega
    ===============================================
  • Stock kernel with TWRP: download from mega | mirror installing via recovery
    ===============================================
  • Stock fonts installing via recovery.
    ===============================================
  • DeletedApps_14.4.A.0.108.zip 117.6 MB download from mega

use instruction from 1-st post

I will try it maybe tomorrow, don't have time atm.
4th August 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #106  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperanto86

try this

  • D5503_14.4.A.0.108_PCT_Sony.ftf 964.0 MB download from mega
    ===============================================
  • Desperanto_C6903_14.4.A.0.108_v.1.1.zip 631.6 MB download from mega | mirror
    md5: 99458526F15E2667F75196AE40D38632
    ===============================================
  • Desperanto_Patch_D5503__14.4.A.0.108_TWRP720p.zip 16.3 MB download from mega
    ===============================================
  • Stock kernel with TWRP: download from mega | mirror installing via recovery
    ===============================================
  • Stock fonts installing via recovery.
    ===============================================
  • DeletedApps_14.4.A.0.108.zip 117.6 MB download from mega

use instruction from 1-st post

What's that second ROM (Desperanto_C6903_14.4.A.0.108_v.1.1.zip 631.6 MB) you put in there? I looked in the Z1 threads and didn't spot it.. is this your own ROM you whipped up?
5th August 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
He answered that two posts above...
The Following User Says Thank You to Iruwen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #108  
DiederikC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 851
 
892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
can we use this also on 118 base?
9th August 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #109  
Desperanto86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sarov
Thanks Meter: 259
 
550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiederikC

can we use this also on 118 base?

118? give me link on ftf. in 99% I think its the same as 108 just branded and it will work with 118

and everyone try my rom from 1st post
The Following User Says Thank You to Desperanto86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #110  
DiederikC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 851
 
892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
I can't try the rom i'm not at home at the moment

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Compact Android Development by ThreadRank