Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] BoneStock_v1.3 -- 1.55.605.2 -- 5/5/14

Tip us?

andybones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8909

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauls57 View Post
I have the fm radio installed on my m8, seems to work. I downloaded it from xda, running bonestock 1.3
Thanks, maybe I did something wrong with FM radio on v1.3 and can diff. against the .zip you flashed. Could you link me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan409 View Post
First thing I do when getting a new phone is to check and see if there is a bonestock rom available from andybones. I have tried many roms and always end up using bonestock as my d/d.
Appreciate the work that andy puts in very much. Always seems to have the greatest battery life for me, and just smooth as silk. Fits my needs perfectly.

Anyways, back on topic, the FM radio is also not working for me. Not a big deal for me though as I never use it. When I launch it I get the same FM turning on for about a minute then it stops and if I press the play arrow it just goes through the same cycle again and again. Dosen't matter to me but just wanted to verify for you.
Thank you very kindly Sir!

I will start diagnosing why it works on the stock ROM but not this one as I'm based in stock.
Team Ecliptic - Member/Co-Lead Developer

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pauls57
Old
Thanks Meter 22
http://d-h.st/8DU I think this is the one I have installed, courtesy of runandhide