Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,865 Members 49,868 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto E India Thread

Tip us?

Mahesh89
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I had the same issue just like many other ppl with the back cover, just contacted Flipkart using their chat option, thy heard my complaint and immediately credited an amount of Rs.660 to my Flipkart account and told that i can buy any case of my choice , the problem was solved in just 3mins from the start of the chat with the by the customer care executive
gr8 to see flipkart solving customers problems
much appreciated

Sandy_MotoE
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think here Motorola played well defeating all us... By using cheap parts... My headphones jack gone in one month.... And also everyone is aware of the back cover....

Deadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,907

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy_MotoE View Post
I think here Motorola played well defeating all us... By using cheap parts... My headphones jack gone in one month.... And also everyone is aware of the back cover....
If its gone in one month, you have warranty. So go get it replaced. Back cover issue is more of how user handled/opened back cover than actual issue. Its not like they didn't give replacement to it either. Blaming when there was no support is fine, but blaming before even attempting to ask for replacement?
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"

Sandy_MotoE
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
If its gone in one month, you have warranty. So go get it replaced. Back cover issue is more of how user handled/opened back cover than actual issue. Its not like they didn't give replacement to it either. Blaming when there was no support is fine, but blaming before even attempting to ask for replacement?
But why should i ask for Replacement,.... I have paid them all the amount which they demanded.. I didn't ask them to reduce price to use inferior parts. It should work at least for some time.. But it gone in just one month.

Deadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,907

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy_MotoE View Post
But why should i ask for Replacement,.... I have paid them all the amount which they demanded.. I didn't ask them to reduce price to use inferior parts. It should work at least for some time.. But it gone in just one month.
Why you should ask? Good question. Probably because you have an issue and want to get it sorted?

If majority of devices had socket issue, I would have said you have a point. But your audio socket issue is first I have heard and I have 4 E in my daily life including friends family. No one has any issues. So either you got a bad device or you used it rough.

If you have a bad set, you replace it. That's a common knowledge. Regardless of whether its a moto or cheap set or costly phone.
There will always be minor number of defected phones as they are mass produced. Learn to deal with it.
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"
The Following User Says Thank You to Deadly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

luvk1412
Old
Thanks Meter 131
I had replaced my phone with Flipkart twice....
I got the defected product 2 times