Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 42,671 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OnePlus One flip cases List

Tip us?

nealed
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTremePower View Post
I think this case looks cool and usefull
BUT.... imagine ! The Opo is realy big, I love his size, just good for take in one hand for me. but imagine this Case one it ... even on your picture, the case double the thikness of the phone, and add 1 or 2 centimeters on every side ...

After this you have cool features... but impossible to use easely in one hand oO
That's why the only flip case I would buy would be one intergated into a StyleSwap back cover... like Samsung does.
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Currently Using
Oneplus One
Nexus 7 Tab

ex. Galaxy Note 3
ex. Nexus 4
ex. HTC One X+
ex. HTC 8X (Phone) (A few months, I tried Windows Phone. but quickly back to Android)
ex. HP Touchpad
ex. NI Adam
ex. Morotola Droid RAZR
ex. Nexus One (RIP - Died after 3 loyal years)
ex. HTC S740
ex. SFR S300+ (Trinity / P3600 WM6.5)

Blurkiler
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nealed View Post
That's why the only flip case I would buy would be one intergated into a StyleSwap back cover... like Samsung does.
I'm also hoping for a company to release such flipcase. Wonder when the styleswap covers will be out in the first place...

melo15m
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi
Do you know where to find the Flip Case with magnetic flap?
Something like that:

Thank you

tap 1+1

RealGold
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I use this one. It's perfect! http://www.ebay.de/itm/TASCHE-FUR-ON...item5d4d48515a

Paradroid87
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistryous View Post
Was that any good? Pros? Cons? Thinking of ordering it for now.
Sorry for delayed response, didn't actually get it in the end. Instead I went for a fairly cheap rubberised case. Trouble is I like the phone so much I find myself not wanting to cover it up, so after about an hour I took it off again. It seems a shame to cover up such a lovely design. I'm just using my Rhino Shield on the front at the moment, keeping an eye out for a flip case that does everything I want it to!