Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 40,101 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SGP512 - 32GB Wifi, European customizarion number, please

Tip us?

RoberM
Old
(Last edited by RoberM; 25th June 2014 at 07:57 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Default [Q] SGP512 - 32GB Wifi, European customizarion number, please

Hello, my SGP512 has arrived from Hong Kong, and i would like to flash it with an European firmware, as it only let me choose HK region and similar, and it also has some HK exclusive apps (bloatware)

So, to people here who has an European Xperia Z2 Tablet 32GB WIFI (SGP512), is there someone so kind to post here his customization number?

I live in Spain, so Spanish customization would be ideal, if not UK, Germany, Generic Europe or alike would be fine.

You can see it in the service menu See How Here, or a screenshot of your build.prop would be ideal.

Thank you!

eintracht1895
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberM View Post
Hello, my SGP512 has arrived from Hong Kong, and i would like to flash it with an European firmware, as it only let me choose HK region and similar, and it also has some HK exclusive apps (bloatware)

So, to people here who has an European Xperia Z2 Tablet 32GB WIFI (SGP512), is there someone so kind to post here his customization number?

I live in Spain, so Spanish customization would be ideal, if not UK, Germany, Generic Europe or alike would be fine.

You can see it in the service menu See How Here, or a screenshot of your build.prop would be ideal.

Thank you!
Hi, if you still need it, here is my Customization Version number: 1282-2707_R5A

It's from my Z2 Tablet 32GB Wifi SGP512, I live in Germany.
My Devices: Xperia Z1compact / Xperia Z2 Tablet
The Following User Says Thank You to eintracht1895 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RoberM
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Finally!, thank you very, very much!.

I will use that for now, but I am still looking for the customization number of Spain.

Enviado desde mi SGP512 mediante Tapatalk

UgloBuglo
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberM View Post
Finally!, thank you very, very much!.

I will use that for now, but I am still looking for the customization number of Spain.

Pretty late reply, but my Swedish SGP512 have customization number 1281-9080, and it is running some Generic Europeean version (IT/ES/PT/DK/FI/NO/SE/GR)
The Following User Says Thank You to UgloBuglo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RoberM
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
After the release of the xperifirm app I resolved this issue and now I have my tablet with the proper firmware, the same as yours. But thank you anyway, it is always good to see people willing to help