[Q] SGP512 - 32GB Wifi, European customizarion number, please

OP RoberM

25th June 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
ESPAŅA
Thanks Meter: 94

225 posts
Hello, my SGP512 has arrived from Hong Kong, and i would like to flash it with an European firmware, as it only let me choose HK region and similar, and it also has some HK exclusive apps (bloatware)

So, to people here who has an European Xperia Z2 Tablet 32GB WIFI (SGP512), is there someone so kind to post here his customization number?

I live in Spain, so Spanish customization would be ideal, if not UK, Germany, Generic Europe or alike would be fine.

You can see it in the service menu See How Here, or a screenshot of your build.prop would be ideal.

Thank you!
Last edited by RoberM; 25th June 2014 at 07:57 PM.
2nd July 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag Braunschweig
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberM

Hello, my SGP512 has arrived from Hong Kong, and i would like to flash it with an European firmware, as it only let me choose HK region and similar, and it also has some HK exclusive apps (bloatware)

So, to people here who has an European Xperia Z2 Tablet 32GB WIFI (SGP512), is there someone so kind to post here his customization number?

I live in Spain, so Spanish customization would be ideal, if not UK, Germany, Generic Europe or alike would be fine.

You can see it in the service menu See How Here, or a screenshot of your build.prop would be ideal.

Thank you!

Hi, if you still need it, here is my Customization Version number: 1282-2707_R5A

It's from my Z2 Tablet 32GB Wifi SGP512, I live in Germany.
The Following User Says Thank You to eintracht1895 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
ESPAŅA

225 posts
Finally!, thank you very, very much!.

I will use that for now, but I am still looking for the customization number of Spain.

Enviado desde mi SGP512 mediante Tapatalk
11th August 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 31

158 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberM

Finally!, thank you very, very much!.

I will use that for now, but I am still looking for the customization number of Spain.

Pretty late reply, but my Swedish SGP512 have customization number 1281-9080, and it is running some Generic Europeean version (IT/ES/PT/DK/FI/NO/SE/GR)
The Following User Says Thank You to UgloBuglo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
ESPAŅA

225 posts
After the release of the xperifirm app I resolved this issue and now I have my tablet with the proper firmware, the same as yours. But thank you anyway, it is always good to see people willing to help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread