Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOUNDMOD][M8][SENSE/GPE Android 4.4.x] Project ERA

Tip us?

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisafpa27 View Post
thanks
and work with new base HTC 4.4.3 ?
Again yes
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

ZeroInfinity
Old
Thanks Meter 8,122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisafpa27 View Post
thanks
and work with new base HTC 4.4.3 ?
Yes it should. You know, you can test this mod out yourself instead of asking these questions. Make a nandroid backup, flash the mod and if anything goes wrong then you can always restore your nandroid backup

Project ERA (HTC One/One Dual SIM/One (M8)/One Max/Butterfly S/Butterfly/Droid DNA)

The truth about audio libraries

My Device: HTC One (M7_UL)
ROM: MaximusHD 44.0.0 (Android 4.4.3 | Sense 6.0 | 6.09.401.5)
Kernel: Kangeroo Kernel kk027_443
Misc: S-OFF/Unlocked Bootloader

Don't like my response? Read this.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroInfinity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
Yes it should. You know, you can test this mod out yourself instead of asking these questions. Make a nandroid backup, flash the mod and if anything goes wrong then you can always restore your nandroid backup
Tried it already and it works fine...as long as HTC doesn't updated whole libs it will still work normally as it should
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

troby86
Old
Thanks Meter 914

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
Yes one could do that, however, that is extremely dumb, and time consuming, especially if someone has already tried it and can answer instead.

DEVICE: HTC One (T-Mobile)
ROM: United SSA v1.0.0 (Official TMOUS Sense 6)
RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.0.0

Galaen
Old
Thanks Meter 382
But the experience is half the fun.

Sent from my AT&T HTC One M8
Device:
AT&T HTC One M8
Unlocked & S-Off

vegetaleb
Old
Thanks Meter 833
I find the BT volume output of the M8 slightly under what it could, will this mod boost the BT volume?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

BWA80
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb View Post
I find the BT volume output of the M8 slightly under what it could, will this mod boost the BT volume?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
No, but V4A can.

lyno
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Toggle

Hi,

Are there any plans for an app to control the different options?

I'm really interested in the project and think you're doing a great job, but after flashing I found the result to be quite overly bass-y and there was a noticeable reduction in quality.

I think a more modular approach would be great, allowing users to pick and choose the enhancements they want, and also giving the ability to completely disable the mod if they wanted.

I'm an app developer, so if you like the idea and want to work on a solution, let me know.

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyno View Post
Hi,

Are there any plans for an app to control the different options?

I'm really interested in the project and think you're doing a great job, but after flashing I found the result to be quite overly bass-y and there was a noticeable reduction in quality.

I think a more modular approach would be great, allowing users to pick and choose the enhancements they want, and also giving the ability to completely disable the mod if they wanted.

I'm an app developer, so if you like the idea and want to work on a solution, let me know.
He already said in his one x and m7 thread million times he won't make an app...it would be really too much and he doesn't has so much time...also if music box on m7 is back again you could control it...on m8 we only have either BoomSound or h/k unless there will be some crazy man who could let es getting back srs like on one x/m7 time...but that's definitely not for sure that we m8 users get it...

If you want to tweak audio a bit more use viper4android...but not always you can get better results with such apps...