FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Twitter Users?

172 posts
Thanks Meter: 39
 
By Drizzythebiker, Senior Member on 9th June 2014, 02:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2014, 08:05 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag I don't want people stalking me
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
My Twitter is @ReMade_Steve

TapaTalk'd from a KFSOWI
 
 
9th August 2014, 08:27 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
What country you from?
9th August 2014, 08:28 PM |#13  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 617
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzythebiker

What country you from?

Me?
9th August 2014, 08:29 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Yeah..
9th August 2014, 08:37 PM |#15  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 617
 
More
The Netherlands
9th August 2014, 11:39 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Ha.. Now I find myself needing more European Twitter buddies..
10th August 2014, 01:03 PM |#17  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 617
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzythebiker

Ha.. Now I find myself needing more European Twitter buddies..

You know what? I'll install a twitter client to communicate with you there mate

Sent through my beastly SM-T320 using Tapatalk⁴
11th August 2014, 02:35 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag I don't want people stalking me
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink Feed

You know what? I'll install a twitter client to communicate with you there mate

Sent through my beastly SM-T320 using Tapatalk⁴

Lol. I have to use my mobile browser for it cause Twitter stopped working when I installed Google Play Services on my Kindle Fire

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
11th August 2014, 09:59 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKindleMCPEGuy

Lol. I have to use my mobile browser for it cause Twitter stopped working when I installed Google Play Services on my Kindle Fire

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

There's no other Twitter apps that work? Twitter handle?
11th August 2014, 06:51 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Flag I don't want people stalking me
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I installed Talon now and it works great.. My Twitter handle is @techmcPE

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes