custom ROM for an Allview Alldro P1 phone

OP daan daan

28th November 2011, 01:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi! Is there a custom ROM for an Allview Alldro P1 dual SIM phone? I have problems with mine, which uses Android 2.2.1. It conects just fine to my car's bluetooth unit but there is no sound in the speakers when making or receiving a call. I own a 2008 Dodge Avenger with an REZ-MyGig unit on it. I tried it with other phones and all work (i.e. Motorola Symbol MC35 with WM6.0), except the phones runing Android 2.2.1. Thanks in advance.
18th April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #2  

3 posts
P2 phone from Allview
Hello,

Is there a custom ROM for the phone P2 from Allview?

As all the devices from Allview (i think) it has problems with Android Market and Google play. In a post I found a application to solve the problem regarding Android market for tablets from Allview, is there such an application for my phone model?

I read in a post that Allview takes devices from chinese companies and then rebrands them..... Does any of you know if P2 is such a rebranded device? If yes, what name and from whom is the original device?

A friend of mine has on his phone Cyanogen, he has a LG phone. Is there by any chance a firmware like that for the P2 Phone?

Thanks in advance,
Poli
11th August 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kadapa

12 posts
More
originals of P2 Alldro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polisco

Hello,

Is there a custom ROM for the phone P2 from Allview?

As all the devices from Allview (i think) it has problems with Android Market and Google play. In a post I found a application to solve the problem regarding Android market for tablets from Allview, is there such an application for my phone model?

I read in a post that Allview takes devices from chinese companies and then rebrands them..... Does any of you know if P2 is such a rebranded device? If yes, what name and from whom is the original device?

A friend of mine has on his phone Cyanogen, he has a LG phone. Is there by any chance a firmware like that for the P2 Phone?

Thanks in advance,
Poli

P2Alldro is one of d similar phone group of celkonA88, spice mi350n, csl mi357, muchtel A2, lenovoA60, fly iq260, viewsonic v350 and some more....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread