Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 54,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lifeproof Galaxy S5 Fre Cases are Now Shipping

Tip us?

elesbb
Old
Thanks Meter 4,366

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinlem View Post
That seems strange. They did it for the S4. Does any one know why?
In all honesty, every review on YouTube that I have watched, real reviews meaning life conditions, not factory testing controlled conditions, the nuud was horrible at protecting the device. They probably just stopped making them due to that. I also read a lot of people had leaking around the top piece of the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
Yup my nails are v v v short but I do manage to get the door open..

Grrr

SAMSUNG-SM-G900A, with 128gb SD & Rooted.
I am going to rig a little flap on the battery cover to give you something to grab to make it easily openable. If i come up with something that is awesome and works great, i'll purchase a handful of the covers and rig them up and sell them. Maybe XDA members will get them for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcamed302 View Post
Anyone else having a issue hearing people while on call?
I have the opposite. People say i sound muffled. But i did make a bunch of mods to my software, so it could be that. When i first got the case. I recorded all my conversations and didn't notice a problem with my voice in the recording, so i'm guessing it was something i did.

v3rn
Old
Thanks Meter 47
I'm trying to decide between the fre and the preserver. Does anyone know if it's possible to use one of the wireless charging coils with the preserver? That would fix the biggest issue with the preserver. I've just heard too many issues with sound problems on the fre.

spirodave
Old
(Last edited by spirodave; 11th August 2014 at 08:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
delete