[INDEX][AIO] ★ ★ Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) ★ ★ (Updated - 24/01/2015)

Are you Happy buying Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
Since you have a vague question, here's a vague answer, specially for you :)

aqynaba3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr hOaX

Seadart

Jun 27, 2013
OK I asked for that! I meant to imply - anybody know when it really is coming. Been promissed since about Feb, now mid July and still not available.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Seadart

Jun 27, 2013
Thanks for being patient with me. I have an SM-P600 in North West Europe - Netherlands with UK English as default language. On Android 4.3 and always get 'latest update is installed'; tried Kies too.
P600XXUBMJ6 - not sure which region group I need but not seen anything in the link you sent. Have rooted my Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4.4 CyanogenMod - works great but big learning curve! Hoping to find a custom mod for 4.4.x for this tablet and region with loading instructions I can understand!

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
Thanks for being patient with me. I have an SM-P600 in North West Europe - Netherlands with UK English as default language. On Android 4.3 and always get 'latest update is installed'; tried Kies too.
P600XXUBMJ6 - not sure which region group I need but not seen anything in the link you sent. Have rooted my Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4.4 CyanogenMod - works great but big learning curve! Hoping to find a custom mod for 4.4.x for this tablet and region with loading instructions I can understand!

Because its a P600, region won't matter. It's WiFi only. Follow the link in my signature for my thread that includes p600 kit Kat links, how to flash and more :good:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Seadart

Jun 27, 2013
I feel a fool but what link in your signature? There was a link for Themes in your email which lead to a Google Play app that was not suitable for my device - can't find anything else. I had earlier seen a message on XDA-Develpoers that said you MUST use the correct country code, I had not realised that that only applied to phone networks. Your tip is much appreciated.

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
I feel a fool but what link in your signature? There was a link for Themes in your email which lead to a Google Play app that was not suitable for my device - can't find anything else. I had earlier seen a message on XDA-Develpoers that said you MUST use the correct country code, I had not realised that that only applied to phone networks. Your tip is much appreciated.

Beneath my post, not in the email, p600 mirrors thread. Or just look in the general section :good:

Sent from my Note 2014 using Tapatalk

leonieksims

Apr 14, 2014
CM updates

Help, twice now i have updated CM 11 on my galay note 10.1 2014 edition through the update notification that i get through CM and once completed i lose my root???? first time i recoved back to my older version and then downloaded the update which i then installed at recovery. This worked fine - updated CM and still had root. Does anyone know why this was the case?

Last night i again went to upadate to the new verion and again once completed I lost my root. I will do the steps above again but would love to know why this is happening.

I used towelroot to root when i had stock 4.4.2 as no other root would work?????.

thanks for any advice.

Leonie

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Just bought the tablet yesterday P600. I am impressed by all the features.
I already upgrade to 4.4.2 and thank you to this thread I Root and install recovery in 5mn last nigh.
All works perfect.
I am not sure I want to install a different Rom yet but maybe sometimes.
I will now see if I can install reboot menu, flying windows, xposed, maybe a different kernel to OC and UC and quad multiwindows. That should be perfect. Forget maybe I install Linux too.
Is there a need to deodex?

Thank you

Last edited:

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
Help, twice now i have updated CM 11 on my galay note 10.1 2014 edition through the update notification that i get through CM and once completed i lose my root???? first time i recoved back to my older version and then downloaded the update which i then installed at recovery. This worked fine - updated CM and still had root. Does anyone know why this was the case?

Last night i again went to upadate to the new verion and again once completed I lost my root. I will do the steps above again but would love to know why this is happening.

I used towelroot to root when i had stock 4.4.2 as no other root would work?????.

thanks for any advice.

Leonie

Just bought the tablet yesterday P600. I am impressed by all the features.
I already upgrade to 4.4.2 and thank you to this thread I Root and install recovery in 5mn last nigh.
All works perfect.
I am not sure I want to install a different Rom yet but maybe sometimes.
I will now see if I can install reboot menu, flying windows, xposed, maybe a different kernel to OC and UC and quad multiwindows. That should be perfect. Forget maybe I install Linux too.
Is there a need to deodex?

Thank you

Hello Sir,

This is a Index thread, if you want to get answers for your queries you can find quick replies/solution from other helping users from Q&A Section of this board or you can post in the respective thread about which you want more information or troubleshoot any issue :)

Thanks for your interest in this thread :)

Regards,
Mr hOaX

DankVader

Aug 3, 2014
Thanks

Just wanted to give Mr hOaX a big Thank-You for putting this index together. I, and I'm sure many others are very appreciative for all the time and work you put into organizing this for us. And good work should always be recognized. Great job, and Thanks again. :)

Reactions: Mr hOaX

ColBill

Apr 6, 2012
Anaheim, CA
**Thread Updated

Change Log ::

>> Apps & Themes Index <<

Transform [P600] [P601] to Galaxy Tab S [Updated] [23/08/2014] (Added on 24/08/2014)

>> Guide Section <<

S Note for Windows - View, Create, & Sync with your Device (Added on 24/08/2014)

How to OTA check when rooted using Wanam Xposed (Added on 24/08/2014)

Thanks for the superb work on putting this thread together. In the states it appears we can no longer download from uptobox.com. I was wondering if you are aware of another source to download the ROM Pyrana P03 SM-P605 Aroma XXUCNG1. Thanks again for your efforts and I hope you are aware of an alternate site to use to get access to this ROM.

Top Liked Posts