Forum Support - zeppelin481 - Twitter
Forum Support - zimphishmonger - Twitter
Forum Support - JAguirre1231 - Twitter
Loyal Test Subject - DrorBecker [URL="http://www.twitter.com/
Bandwidth - A [COLOR="Red"]HUGE[/COLOR] thanks to AndroidSPIN for hosting the ROMs!
Note: The OpenEclair Twitter account and www.openeclair.com are not officially associated with this project. While I appreciate the work and ideas, we are trying to bring the community together, not introduce another means of distributing information and support.
- G1 Users - Requires DangerSPL
- AOSP 2.1 Eclair
- 10MB RAM Hack
- Nexus One Voice Input
- Live Wallpapers
- Compcache via SpareParts (including size!)
- Swap via SpareParts
- Supports G1/MT3G
- Automatic Apps2SD on G1
- 5 Screen Launcher
- Optimized Launcher
First boot will take a very very long time as we do some permissions fixes and other stuff.
This post is reserved for change logs and known issues. Change logs will be kept for the current major release.
OpenEclair - v1.2.1 - 02/13/2010
- Please wipe.
- Nexus One OTA Update (Android 2.1_r2)
- MT in Browser
- Fixed disappearing icon issues.
- Fixed LWPs
- Includes Launcher2, to use select "Launcher" instead of "Home" when prompted.
- LWPs are interactive while using Launcher2, though slightly buggy.
OpenEclair - v1.1.5 BETA - 02/08/2010
- No Wipe
- No you did not miss 1.1.2, 1.1.3, and 1.1.4. They were test builds.
- Kernel: CPU Frequency modifications by Eugene
- Kernel: Overclocked to 580MHz by default.
- Kernel: Bug fixes from Nexus One MSM Kernel
- Compcache: Upgraded to v0.6.2
- Added MT Maps from Nexus One update
- Dalvik Changes (JIT is extremely unstable, switched to donut dalvik for now)
- Firstboot script changes
OpenEclair - v1.1.1 BETA - 02/02/2010
- Reverted JIT (No longer using JIT - causes too much instability)
- Added EXT tools.
- Readded DangerSPL Requirement
OpenEclair - v1.1 BETA - 02/01/2010
- New Apps2SD (disables Apps2SD on MT3G)
- Added Passion Google Apps
- Fixed "insufficient storage" issue.
- Switched to WG-Kernel
- Optimized Launcher (thanks dumbbestcrayon)
- Fixed Music button on Desk Clock
- Removed DangerSPL requirement
- Added Swap settings to SpareParts
- Default compcache size set to 32MB
- Fixed keystore errors.
- Added rwsystem/rosystem
- Fixed "pm: not found" errors.
- Complete recompile from AOSP/Cyanogen
- Removed CM Updater (will be added again in a future release)
OpenEclair - v1.0.1 - 02/02/2010
- Fixed "insufficient storage" problem when installing apps.
OpenEclair - v1.0 - 01/28/2010
- Initial release based on Intension v1.4.0.
Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?