One India Thread - Finally Got It..What a Beauty it is

Search This thread

tr.supradeep

Apr 15, 2011
Bangalore
Is it safe to buy from there? And what about the price? They have hiked it by $50. Is that fine?

Sent from my LG-E988 using XDA Free mobile app

Oomahey

Dec 22, 2011
Bangalore
Hi

I used viabox.Com. They first charged me for FedEx Priority Service but later sent it through TNT normal shipping. Now they are saying they will issue a partial refund of my shipping charges.

So once I get that then total cost should be around 26-27k

Sent from my Oneplus One

Ouch! That's a hassle. :(

anichhatre

Aug 3, 2011
Pune
Never select EMS as your shipping

Hello friends and oneplus one lovers:

I had very BAD experience with EMS shipping service. No one will receive your call and they never update the courier status on their tracking site.
Hence please do not select EMS shipping when you order your phone from Aliepress to india.

All the best

Thanks

Sunil_k

Dec 18, 2011
Finally got mine, 64gb sandstone black:
uve5eda8.jpg

Size comparison between the M8, Oneplus, iPhone 5s
2enavu6a.jpg

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
how much time does shipping via aramex take ?

and how many people ordered via jk store....did any one of you needed to pay customs?

and others who ordered via dhl..did you people had to pay customs?

Last edited:

TjPhysicist

Dec 23, 2007
Just bought mine from expansys.in, I have had some experience with them previously when I had bought Lg G watch (not too long ago, ofc). I have/had a nexus 5 that I bought almost 1 year back, but had a lot of bad stuff happen to it, including broken screen as well as borked data line in USB (i.e. usb can charge but no data/adb).

Anyway, I already posted about my experience in another thread about third party buyers so please take a look!

Tl;Dr: Amazing experience with buyer (ymmv of course), did not at all seem shady like those chinese scalpers on amazon and aliexpress (not necesarily bad, but I just have the worst luck when it comes to these things). It IS (or rather: was) the chinese version, I flashed custom recovery and PA rom, and am now more than happy with it. So far so good I guess. Let's hope it holds out as much as smartphones usually do.

AhmedFaiz

Jun 20, 2011
Calicut
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8 Pro
Got a case from aliexpress nillkin frosted case for Rs450. Minimal protection and nice feel too.It took 25 days to get delivered to Kerala. Nice deal got most of the tracking info correctly also. Would like to buy more stuff from aliexpress.

Anyone here using nillkin tampered glass screen protector. Any feedback on it from users would be nice.

OnePlus One /PA 4.5 Beta2/AK

Last edited:

varshil

Sep 4, 2010
mumbai
I have 3 invites. But cant buy the phone since phone doesnt ship it yet to India. Sheer bad luck. :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

ShankyJain

Nov 28, 2010
Mumbai
OnePlus 6
I have 3 invites. But cant buy the phone since phone doesnt ship it yet to India. Sheer bad luck. :(

I remember we were in touch before for nexus 4 accessories. Why don't you adopt the same method for this. I have already ordered mine. I can give you my address and we can save on shipping.

Cost of ordering and shipping to HSG was 23k as on 27th Aug.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

varshil

Sep 4, 2010
mumbai
I remember we were in touch before for nexus 4 accessories. Why don't you adopt the same method for this. I have already ordered mine. I can give you my address and we can save on shipping.

Cost of ordering and shipping to HSG was 23k as on 27th Aug.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yea bro. I had ordered my nexus 4 2 years back with hopshopgo and also accessories with it.
But the customs killed me. Took appx 4k. So i doubt i ll order opo via dat route this time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want one 64 gb:cowboy:. What will exact price for it
    please let me know:silly:

Well that will be under 24K if you buy it from US...Again if after 16th May, some stable govt. comes in power(especially Modi), then there is a possibility of dollar going down against rupee....hope it comes under 50(extreme ideal conditions), then OnePlus One will be way cheaper for us...hope this comes true..fingers crossed
    Thread is for Indian users who are interested in buying this device and other discussions regarding Oneplus One....

I am planning to buy it from China directly and will update once have the device... :)

So finally my brother has bought One from China for 2500 Yuan which is INR 25K and its 64GB in white color. Below are the pics.....Will update once I have it in my Hand.....Cheers!!

Just collected the phone...here are some of the pics...Will update with new ones along with the carrier compatibility in India.

IMG_20140623_154946%20(Small).jpg

Pic1.jpg
    Hello guys. I was one of the 100 lucky winners who had gt the invite. Also I had participated in the contest one in a 1000 and will be getting 3 invites with different accounts. So in all 4 invites. ;)
    I will definitely sharing with you guys on 2nd dec post afternoon. Stay tuned.
    I will be sharing 1 invite over here and 2 invites on the one plus one India forum.
    Can anyone share 1 invite with me? XDA is my first love and in return I will make sure I give all my invites in XDA itself.

I can share invites I have 12 invites with me currently. So I will be sending 6 invites as I and my friends will utilize the rest of Invites
    Well that will be under 24K if you buy it from US...Again if after 16th May, some stable govt. comes in power(especially Modi), then there is a possibility of dollar going down against rupee....hope it comes under 50(extreme ideal conditions), then OnePlus One will be way cheaper for us...hope this comes true..fingers crossed

Lol modified stable govt india will go crashing down with riots and false talking fekuism

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app