FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

[Q] Rooting and Recovery for I9515 ?

283 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By solomhamada, Senior Member on 12th June 2014, 12:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello All,
Will the Value Pack Edition I9515 get some developers love?

I'm thinking about buying one, but I can not buy a device that is not loved by XDA's developers
 
 
25th June 2014, 06:04 PM |#2  
Rune Walker's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Fortaleza
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomhamada

Hello All,
Will the Value Pack Edition I9515 get some developers love?

I'm thinking about buying one, but I can not buy a device that is not loved by XDA's developers


Unfortunately, no dev love for the I9515 so far... we've been discussing this in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2768285
25th June 2014, 06:31 PM |#3  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 811
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomhamada

Hello All,
Will the Value Pack Edition I9515 get some developers love?

I'm thinking about buying one, but I can not buy a device that is not loved by XDA's developers

I9505 and I9515 are the same phone but only with some differences. You can flash the same things for the both devices. Take a look: HERE
25th June 2014, 07:13 PM |#4  
Rune Walker's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Fortaleza
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

I9505 and I9515 are the same phone but only with some differences. You can flash the same things for the both devices. Take a look: HERE

Joku, that is not quite correct, as we were discussing here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2768285

I was able to root the I9515 with CF-AutoRoot, but pretty much everything else that was designed for the I9505 causes the I9515 touch to stop working... That happened both with custom roms and recoveries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rune Walker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 06:51 AM |#5  
montojo2003i's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Is the flashable firmware through odin working fine with our device?

Sent from my GT-I9515 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th August 2014, 01:27 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Walker

Unfortunately, no dev love for the I9515 so far... we've been discussing this in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2768285

This page is dead.
The Following User Says Thank You to Laserman49 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes