Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

US SELLER FOR OPPO FIND 7a CASE

Tip us?

ZenithHammerhead
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default US SELLER FOR OPPO FIND 7a CASE

A lot of people on here have been complaining about a lack of cases for the device..well. I just ordered mine today. Jump on it guys, doesn't look like there are that many left it stock. The case seems to be of good quality too. I'll be sure to share my impressions once I get it.

http://www.amazon.com/IVSO-Super-Mat...o+find+7a+case
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZenithHammerhead For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ynnek63
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithHammerhead View Post
A lot of people on here have been complaining about a lack of cases for the device..well. I just ordered mine today. Jump on it guys, doesn't look like there are that many left it stock. The case seems to be of good quality too. I'll be sure to share my impressions once I get it.

http://www.amazon.com/IVSO-Super-Mat...o+find+7a+case
Just ordered the black one. thanks for the info!

seanpr123
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Awesome, about time.
Thanks for the share.

ZenithHammerhead
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
All in all, it's a great case. Slightly slippery though... great lip on the front, and comes with a screen protector that looks to be a lot better than the one first on the phone. good buy!
The Following User Says Thank You to ZenithHammerhead For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ynnek63
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithHammerhead View Post
All in all, it's a great case. Slightly slippery though... great lip on the front, and comes with a screen protector that looks to be a lot better than the one first on the phone. good buy!
Yes, the case is a bit slippery, but it really does look nice on the phone. And I didn't know it came with a screen protector! lol......had to dig the box out of the trash! Thanks!

krabman
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Get anything but the black and you lose your prime with an expected 3 week delivery time. Figured that out after I got an email stating it had shipped and would be here by June 6th.

xBeerdroiDx
Old
Thanks Meter 1403
Just a FYI, coincidentally I was checking out this seller on amazon today and the shipping times (for this supposedly US seller) was 2-3 weeks. No thanks. Sheesh

The All-In-One Guides for the Nexus 5, Galaxy S4 - I337 and Galaxy S3 - I747

BrianDigital
Old
Thanks Meter 309

DONATE TO ME
yeah with the two week lead time, you can order some off ebay for half the price

Jess813
Old
Thanks Meter 125
I got my one with my phone (Craigslist) and I don't like it, we need more options than this.

jiffy1080
Old
Thanks Meter 56
I am using an iFace case from Aliexpress. About a week for shipping... I cannot find a good US sold case.
| Sprint OGEpic 4G < Sprint Galaxy SIII < Sprint Galaxy Note 2 < AT&T HTC One & Oppo Find 7a |
| Kindle Fire < Transformer Prime < Motorola Xoom & Microsoft Surface Pro & Nexus 7 2013 |
Google Plus