Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 44,227 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Droid Ultra AT&T Nano Sim

Tip us?

gabo_e30
Old
Thanks Meter 54

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylem View Post
I'm on aio wireless (att) now with my maxx. I get edge, H and H+ everywhere I go. $35/mo for unlimited t/t and 3g data. I'm on Wi-Fi everywhere else. All functions work perfectly.
What speeds are you getting on aio (now cricket) on H+?

How strong is your signal?

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Gabe
__________________________________________________ _________
Current Devices:
LG Nexus 4 / ASUS Nexus 7

Past Devices:
Motorola Atrix HD (sold)
Moto Atrix 2 (sold)
Samsung Captivate (still have it)
Google Nexus S (still have it)
Kyocera RISE
Mytouch 4G
Moto Defy
Moto Atrix 4G
Moto Backflip
Moto Razr V9x

Everyday learn something, teach something and make someone smile!

cal4877
Old
Thanks Meter 26
all of Motorola phones for Verizon are factory unlocked , not many people know about it. I have cricket and I get 4g lte. I also have a moto x and works beautiful.

aia832003
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cal4877 View Post
all of Motorola phones for Verizon are factory unlocked , not many people know about it. I have cricket and I get 4g lte. I also have a moto x and works beautiful.
What kinda of speeds do you get and what APN settings are you using? I plan to make the switch with my Maxx next week to Cricket.

ZSwagger1988
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have my Droid Maxx on Straight Talk through AT&T towers. I get LTE but I cant send any texts and the calls dont go out, is there a fix for this? Also every time I put in my APN settings, save, and select them and and then go out of my settings it resets and doesn't keep it selected. Any ideas on these issues I'm on 4.4.4 stock, rooted, debloated, and unlocked boot loader. Thanks

xxBrun0xx
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSwagger1988 View Post
I have my Droid Maxx on Straight Talk through AT&T towers. I get LTE but I cant send any texts and the calls dont go out, is there a fix for this? Also every time I put in my APN settings, save, and select them and and then go out of my settings it resets and doesn't keep it selected. Any ideas on these issues I'm on 4.4.4 stock, rooted, debloated, and unlocked boot loader. Thanks
That doesn't sound right. I've been on AT&T with my bootloader unlocked Droid Maxx for ages and have never gotten LTE (despite getting it in the same locations with a Dev Edition Moto X). APN settings are correct, but the phone lacks the proper radios to pick up AT&T LTE. Sure you aren't getting HPSA+? Everything works flawlessly here out of the box.

ZSwagger1988
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBrun0xx View Post
That doesn't sound right. I've been on AT&T with my bootloader unlocked Droid Maxx for ages and have never gotten LTE (despite getting it in the same locations with a Dev Edition Moto X). APN settings are correct, but the phone lacks the proper radios to pick up AT&T LTE. Sure you aren't getting HPSA+? Everything works flawlessly here out of the box.
It says 4GLTE and the speeds are there AT&T uses a small bit of band 4 for LTE its says that on here somewhere and I guess I'm picking that up.I searched deeper and I found the different forums that LTE is a pain on 4.4.x

BADDINOROX99
Old
Thanks Meter 81
From what I know and what I've seen AT&T works with all phones even if they are locked down to their carriers

ZSwagger1988
Old
Thanks Meter 3
If you use topsnakes moto x 4.4.4 port for the droid line LTE works just fine