Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] N900P Region Unlock via custom rom (Sweet Rom)?

OP ifestion2014

11th April 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Hi there. This is my first post, so please excuse any mistakes.
I just found a rom that provides region unlock, so wanna know this:
Recently I bought a N900P (Sprint) through ebay and want to use it in Europe (Greece).
I don't know the locked/unock status or the IMEI of the device, cause is not here yet.
So, while waiting, I wanna know if I can I flash a Greek 4.4.2 stock rom on it
and after rooting, the above mentioned custom rom, so I can fully use my device in Greece.
Thanks for your time reading and answering this.
The Following User Says Thank You to ifestion2014 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifestion2014

Hi there. This is my first post, so please excuse any mistakes.
I just found a rom that provides region unlock, so wanna know this:
Recently I bought a N900P (Sprint) through ebay and want to use it in Europe (Greece).
I don't know the locked/unock status or the IMEI of the device, cause is not here yet.
So, while waiting, I wanna know if I can I flash a Greek 4.4.2 stock rom on it
and after rooting, the above mentioned custom rom, so I can fully use my device in Greece.
Thanks for your time reading and answering this.

Since you have said about firmware which will region unlock Note 3 N900P. would mine giving a link to that firmware or us all where we can download please?
21st May 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golhaaboa

Since you have said about firmware which will region unlock Note 3 N900P. would mine giving a link to that firmware or us all where we can download please?

There's a few similar roms on Note 3 forum.
I've already installed a few, but a code is also
needed to unlock network. I've even ordered
one, but doesn't seem to work and soon I'll
get refunded (at least I hope I will). I'm not
sure if I'm allowed to post rom links here.
I hope this helps
21st May 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifestion2014

Hi there. This is my first post, so please excuse any mistakes.
I just found a rom that provides region unlock, so wanna know this:
Recently I bought a N900P (Sprint) through ebay and want to use it in Europe (Greece).
I don't know the locked/unock status or the IMEI of the device, cause is not here yet.
So, while waiting, I wanna know if I can I flash a Greek 4.4.2 stock rom on it
and after rooting, the above mentioned custom rom, so I can fully use my device in Greece.
Thanks for your time reading and answering this.

Hello, so if its works for u why don't u give us a link for that ROM so we can try it as well. Otherwise don't come here with stories which u cannot give a proof.
2nd July 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golhaaboa

Hello, so if its works for u why don't u give us a link for that ROM so we can try it as well. Otherwise don't come here with stories which u cannot give a proof.

Well, dearest and kindest friend, either I'm welcome here or not, you sure won't be asked.
12th August 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #6  
sushrukh's Avatar
Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 20
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golhaaboa

Hello, so if its works for u why don't u give us a link for that ROM so we can try it as well. Otherwise don't come here with stories which u cannot give a proof.

Why don't you search yourself in the forum ??? Search " Sweet Rom " in the Note 3 forum & you will get it...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes