Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 46,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DIY | TASKER] Use any bluetooth headset as remote camera shutter

Tip us?

TheEndHK
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikon96 View Post
Huh? Okay...
So I'll try a trick... I cannot test it, cause I've disabled burst mode in some Xposed module and didn't find the option to enable it again, so please report if this thing works:

I think, longpress at touchscreen at camera button should also result into a burst shooting, so here we go.
This task will emulate a minimal swipe at the camera button --> long press.
So, default long press is set to 5000ms = 5secs...
Was busying these days so didn't give it a try immediately but I did a quick testing and yes I confirm the code can do remote burst shooting. Thanks

My SE MW600 bluetooth just won't work on long press(next/play/previous button) with tasker, either single shoot or burst shooting, all no.

Can you test the long press on your Sony SH20? If it works with long press, then I will buy one.

aikon96
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Sorry my bad, seems like long press won't work with bluetooth... even with my Sony headset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHK View Post
Was busying these days so didn't give it a try immediately but I did a quick testing and yes I confirm the code can do remote burst shooting. Thanks

My SE MW600 bluetooth just won't work on long press(next/play/previous button) with tasker, either single shoot or burst shooting, all no.

Can you test the long press on your Sony SH20? If it works with long press, then I will buy one.
Sony Z1 Compact |KitKat| [ROOTED]

TheEndHK
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikon96 View Post
Sorry my bad, seems like long press won't work with bluetooth... even with my Sony headset.
Do you know any BT with more functional buttons in tasker(not just next/play/previous, only three) and you recommend? I want to buy a new one with independent rewind and fast forward button.