Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

[Q] Bluetooth music lags

OP luke.k1

21st January 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87insane

Hi all,

the question is, why it lags? Tasker are no solution for me. On my old HTC Sensation XE all music, calls, navigation and and and works fine.

The main question is how to fix it. I tried to instal other versions of rom and I think, that only b111 doesnt have that problem (I am not sure..). But b111 have other deficiencies. There is no problem on my "old" galaxy SII and my girlfriends galaxy pocket too, P6s hw is better, so there can be only problem in sw optimalization and yes, tasks are not ideal solution, but what else can we do? Personaly I cant work neither with tasker, so if anybody have other idea, share it
21st January 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #12  
Flag Lepe
Thanks Meter: 159

515 posts
More
Why no try to use Bluetooth app on performance mode. ? Could works
7th February 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #13  

59 posts
I have the very same problem.
Any news?
9th February 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by psikonetik

I have the very same problem.
Any news?

Yes, Im sending device to service tomorrow (because of these lags and problem with camera LED) Which ROM do you use? b111 or some later? Im asking becasue with b111 lags were not so often.
12th August 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #15  

2 posts
I also have these problems. Updated ROM to version B512, looks like it's a little better, but still the lag is there. WiFi off doesn't have any effect for me..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread