The OnePlus One Speed Test Result Thread

Search This thread

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Seen this thread on other phone forums but haven't seen it on this forum just yet, so it'd be nice to see what speeds you guys are getting on LTE/WiFi. I know that there are a lot of complaints in regards to weak cellular data or weak wifi. Some of us don't have those problems, and some of us do but thats not the point of this thread.

Anywho, lets show off of our speed test results using Speed Test https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zwanoo.android.speedtest

Please only provide results on your OnePlus One and not for other phones.
Also include your location and carrier.

I'll get started,
T-Mobile USA. Brooklyn, NY
Also attached is my WiFi speed on my home internet connection (110 down, 40 up is what is advertised on a Wireless-N router)

I usually do get higher speeds but not in that area. My peak speeds were 50 down on LTE.

LTE: http://i.imgur.com/o5fCH4t.png
WiFi: http://i.imgur.com/1dqSI3b.png

Reactions: ak and Vortex1969

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Here's my speed test result. On the Telstra network in Ringwood, Melbourne, Australia, and using LTE.
3ejubupu.jpg

Transmitted via Bacon

zephiK

Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Here's my speed test result. On the Telstra network in Ringwood, Melbourne, Australia, and using LTE.

Transmitted via Bacon

Surprised no one is posting here although the Antutu thread is pretty popular and in the past. Threads like this seem to reach a lot of posts, 222 views and only 2 posts :eek:

Wow nice, Australian LTE looks nice. The highest I've ever gotten with T-Mobile LTE was 52.17/17.56 on my N5 in this one particular area of Brooklyn.

jbass350z

Jun 11, 2009
No speed test here, but my One is much faster than my Galaxy S3 over Wifi. It also never drops wifi connection while my S3 would drop connection when I walked around the house or at work.

Reactions: rayandreas

xXghostXx313

Jul 15, 2012
Can't post screenshots for some reason but I get 48 Mbps. T-Mobile Michigan

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

zephiK

Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
No speed test here, but my One is much faster than my Galaxy S3 over Wifi. It also never drops wifi connection while my S3 would drop connection when I walked around the house or at work.

Provide one :) a speedtest is quite easy to do. Download the app and run it. I just feel that theres a lot of criticism on the Wifi/Radio/Cell Service that some of us don't have that problem so its nice to have some positivity towards this subject.
You guys can go to the Speedtest App -> Results -> Share button and then get the link and paste that here too.

Reactions: ak

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Surprised no one is posting here although the Antutu thread is pretty popular and in the past. Threads like this seem to reach a lot of posts, 222 views and only 2 posts :eek:

Wow nice, Australian LTE looks nice. The highest I've ever gotten with T-Mobile LTE was 52.17/17.56 on my N5 in this one particular area of Brooklyn.

We get much higher speeds than that, I had pretty bad signal strength at the time. My mate recently got 80mb down.

Transmitted via Bacon

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Maybe I'm slow but I thought the Opo didn't support the LTE Band 20? Or is that some other band that everyone is talking about that T-Mobile is unveiling?
The speed test I pictured was on LTE band 4. There was 20mHz of bandwidth for that specific location. I can see the data connection info on my Note 2 from service mode. Quite useful for a guy interested in data connection performance.

Reactions: adibeckett

rayandreas

Oct 11, 2011
bakersfield ca
I am getting horrible speeds all the time and I'm on att network. Is there some special settings I need to input? Am I missing something? I mean, I love the offline but I'm actually really frustrated over the specs on getting. I cant even watch YouTube videos without it stopping all the time. It does an lte signal to. Any thoughts?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seen this thread on other phone forums but haven't seen it on this forum just yet, so it'd be nice to see what speeds you guys are getting on LTE/WiFi. I know that there are a lot of complaints in regards to weak cellular data or weak wifi. Some of us don't have those problems, and some of us do but thats not the point of this thread.

Anywho, lets show off of our speed test results using Speed Test https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zwanoo.android.speedtest

Please only provide results on your OnePlus One and not for other phones.
    Also include your location and carrier.

I'll get started,
    T-Mobile USA. Brooklyn, NY
    Also attached is my WiFi speed on my home internet connection (110 down, 40 up is what is advertised on a Wireless-N router)

I usually do get higher speeds but not in that area. My peak speeds were 50 down on LTE.

LTE: http://i.imgur.com/o5fCH4t.png
    WiFi: http://i.imgur.com/1dqSI3b.png
    My 4G on the oneplus has 2 bars then drops to none. Best speed I can get 6Mbps

Provide one :) a speedtest is quite easy to do. Download the app and run it. I just feel that theres a lot of criticism on the Wifi/Radio/Cell Service that some of us don't have that problem so its nice to have some positivity towards this subject.
    You guys can go to the Speedtest App -> Results -> Share button and then get the link and paste that here too.
    Maybe I'm slow but I thought the Opo didn't support the LTE Band 20? Or is that some other band that everyone is talking about that T-Mobile is unveiling?
    The speed test I pictured was on LTE band 4. There was 20mHz of bandwidth for that specific location. I can see the data connection info on my Note 2 from service mode. Quite useful for a guy interested in data connection performance.