Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root and bootloader unlock on stock KK

Tip us?

cyonsinn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've read a lot about unlocking kk bootloader on stock locked rom but my question is how do you upgrade from unlocked jb bootloader to unlocked ok bootloader.

SamuriHL
Old
Thanks Meter 1408
Your question doesn't make any sense. Once unlocked, you're unlocked. Period. Just update.

Samsung S4 Google Play Edition
Moto X Developer Edition

LifeAsADroid
Old
Thanks Meter 134

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
Your question doesn't make any sense. Once unlocked, you're unlocked. Period. Just update.
What's up my man.

Haven't been in here for a while, waiting on the "next update" to come out (if they ever get it together, lol) and just passing time until the X+1 and "Shamu" are released so I can make an informed decision on which phone will retire this old dinosaur... anyway, I digress...

Just read a few of the final pages of the thread, I can't believe you're still taking questions re: unlocking, etc. A much better man than I you are, having patience like that. I would have let those questions go and force people to cry a lot until they decided to do a search. Between the few threads on this site and over at droidrzr.com I dare anybody to come up with a (legit for real) question or issue that hasn't been addressed or discussed previously.
"The best part about the internet is you get to see everyone's childish tantrums first hand."

"If only the internet allowed me to punch stupid people in the face. Then people wouldn't vomit their idiocy onto my monitor."
The Following User Says Thank You to LifeAsADroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]