Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,789 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HARD BRICK Fixed] - N9005-Make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security

Tip us?

johnyboo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by exprxp View Post
Tried to create microSD card by Odin3 v3.9 and now I ave 2 types of JTAG cards

1. 4.3 JB
2. 4.4 KK

So if i have phone no power 4.3 Then I just instert my 4.3 JB JTAG microSD then power up. Phone will power up in Download Mode after 10 seconds.

If someone has a KK phone, then I insert KK JTAG microSD card

If phone power up normally but I still want to do JTAG, I need to open the phone then SHORT one resistor on the PBA then try ti power up.

tested on many Note 3 phones like (N9005 Qualcomm)
I have a few N9005 bricks (never mind how), I tried to revive with sdcard and 4.4 Kitkat debrick.img but no response whatsoever.
Should I try the 4.3 debrick.img? Can anyone upload it?
Do I need to short any resistor on the PBA to get to boot from the card?

exprxp
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboo View Post
I have a few N9005 bricks (never mind how), I tried to revive with sdcard and 4.4 Kitkat debrick.img but no response whatsoever.
Should I try the 4.3 debrick.img? Can anyone upload it?
Do I need to short any resistor on the PBA to get to boot from the card?
4.4 KK SD Card works fine on 4.3 JB phone,

I recommend to use 4.4 KK JTAG Card all the times.

jaguaralani
Old
(Last edited by jaguaralani; 29th May 2014 at 12:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
@ ValenteL
@ berrg

Hi mates,

I want to have my DeBrick.img for my N9005 (KK 4.4.2, ROOTED) but I have a question.

Will flashing the file attached in the OP "N9005_Partial_Sys_Dump_for_debrick" through CWM Recovery erase the Internal SD card ?

Thanks.

bilalkhurshid2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question n9005

hi
i have same problem with N9005 i was trying to flash with z3x and this happen ,, now note 3 is connected as Qualcomm but it doesnt appear on odion ,, i did try with unbrik image file but it doesnt help plz help its from client otherwise i have to pay him pl help

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by exprxp View Post
4.4 KK SD Card works fine on 4.3 JB phone,

I recommend to use 4.4 KK JTAG Card all the times.
yes is this the same way to make microsd card with unbrick image file exctracter with windows imager and putting it in the put
is that the same think like you said
JTAG

mnaseem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default n9005 bricked

I have 9005 bricked by software. It does not appear anything on screen but can go to dowwload mode and can install rom. I have tried several methods installing roms but still screen remains black. can I use this debric.img method to recover?

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnaseem View Post
I have 9005 bricked by software. It does not appear anything on screen but can go to dowwload mode and can install rom. I have tried several methods installing roms but still screen remains black. can I use this debric.img method to recover?
If you still can get into download mode you will probably not be able to use the debrick.img method. You need to understand what errors you get when you try to program stock ROM in Odin (most common error is writing a ROM from the EU version to the Singapore version or the other way around - those have slightly different partitioning schemes and writing the wrong version will fail; also trying to downgrade from 4.4 to 4.3 will not work, or writing a stock N9005 EU ROM to any of the American versions will fail and leave you with a soft-brick).
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7

mnaseem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101 View Post
If you still can get into download mode you will probably not be able to use the debrick.img method. You need to understand what errors you get when you try to program stock ROM in Odin (most common error is writing a ROM from the EU version to the Singapore version or the other way around - those have slightly different partitioning schemes and writing the wrong version will fail; also trying to downgrade from 4.4 to 4.3 will not work, or writing a stock N9005 EU ROM to any of the American versions will fail and leave you with a soft-brick).
I have N9005 LTE 32GB version bought from official outlet in Dubai. The problem now is black screen while booting. I can hear the boot sound and blue light. Then the two soft keys down the bottom lights up and keeps on there forever with small vibrations at every 10s or so. I don't know If I can go into recovery menu. The problem initially started.. I went to samsung push service and says there's an update.. then cancelled. dowes not show any download started.. It was working normal then. After that I just did a normal restart. then stucked in boot logo.. keeps on rebooting. when I tried to go to recovery menu, appears first line and then reboots. After that I installed stock roms some BL.. at some point the display dos not show any thing even the boot logo. but I can go into dowload mode, detects in odin, can flash stock roms with no errors. stucked at black screen. I'm very much sure it is not a physical screen damege unless the firmwares damaged it. I don't know what to do next and keeps on reading forums and no luck still.. please help!

trevorcobb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
any suggestions for a hard-bricked SM-N900V?

jdomadia
Old
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
I assume you are on stock rom without root, u can try in kies emergency firmware update, if not work & if u remember on which country stock rom u were b4 , look at sammmobile.com for latest firmware for same country & flash threw odin, clear catch & data b4 & after flash.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

GIVE ONE THANKS GET ONE FREE