Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 42,510 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Hero: nV Rom RLS4 has been released with new features, and fixes!

[ROM][JULY 1][1.54.401.10][Sense 6][RLS4][Linaro] nV One M8 `._ Tweaks | Portal | Sidebar | File Manager | Pie | Matrix | OC | - Support for all variants!

Tip us?

AmbitiousDonut
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
On statusbar tab set clock alignment

Pick t-mobile. I have an intl m8 with t-mobile sim and it works dandy
I had tried that with the clock, and it didn't change anything. A bit of toggling on/off and reboots for other changes and it just decided to work all of the sudden.

Pie on the other hand doesn't want to work consistently. I'll probably clean install again since I'm new to ROMs and maybe didn't clear out everything the first time. That might fix the minor problems I've had.

lotddragon
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbitiousDonut View Post
I had tried that with the clock, and it didn't change anything. A bit of toggling on/off and reboots for other changes and it just decided to work all of the sudden.

Pie on the other hand doesn't want to work consistently. I'll probably clean install again since I'm new to ROMs and maybe didn't clear out everything the first time. That might fix the minor problems I've had.
For pie, uninstall the nV pie and use lmt. The built in pie in the ROM doesn't work properly and hasn't for quite some time. Also, if you use a custom kernel, lmt will break

Sent from my ViperOne M8
Phone: HTC One M8 (VZW Red)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
ROM: Viper One M8(currently)
Tablet: Ellipsis (rooted)