Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel] B14CKB1RD [v2.1][7-21-2014][SGH-T699]

Tip us?

saurabhsaurabhrai
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I flashed this kernel from recovery just like we flash a new ROM....Wiped the devic/cache......and rebooted....Is it the right way to flash it...or i have to use other apps for this....!!!

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by REV3NT3CH View Post
to use any other tweaking app its highly recommended to remove or fully disable old one first...including built in...there is ways to do this
I flashed this kernel from recovery just like we flash a new ROM....Wiped the devic/cache......and rebooted....Is it the right way to flash it...or i have to use other apps for this....!!!

Thanks and sorry for annoying questions

REV3NT3CH
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,908

DONATE TO ME
Not by default build no...and the reason it shows its offline is because it has scaled down to preserve battery...it will only go up when it needs to be used...force keeping it on will cause higher battery drain
☢ LG G2 ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: NewBeta Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
☢ SGS Relay 4g ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] [Official] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: B14CKB1RD v2.2 beta Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
☢ HTC ReZound ☢
HBOOT: 2.28, Unlocked, S-Off, 2.23 radios Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 (Masque Of The Red Death)

Donations are never expected but are greatly appreciated

REV3NT3CH
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,908

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhsaurabhrai View Post

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Thanks and sorry for annoying questions
Only wipe cache and dalvik cache...slightly different from how you should be flashing your roms
☢ LG G2 ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: NewBeta Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
☢ SGS Relay 4g ☢
Rom: [4.4.4] [Official] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Kernel: B14CKB1RD v2.2 beta Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
☢ HTC ReZound ☢
HBOOT: 2.28, Unlocked, S-Off, 2.23 radios Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 (Masque Of The Red Death)

Donations are never expected but are greatly appreciated

Snuzzo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,751

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV3NT3CH View Post
Only wipe cache and dalvik cache...slightly different from how you should be flashing your roms
Don't even need to do that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

What do you get when you cross a cow with a lion?
One really messed up situation!

JPo_23
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Governors

Hi,

I just flashed the latest version (2.2), on latest version of LiquidSmooth, and I'm now seeing only 7 governors available in Android Tuner, rather than the long list of governors shown on the first page of this thread.

Is this what I should be seeing?