Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,701 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Backup & Restore app

Tip us?

Dajjdo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Backup & Restore app

Hi, I have Lenovo A820, bought in Etotalk, with Etotalk Mod ROM. Yesterday, I destroyed this ROM and i had to install new ROM. I installed ROM from cappy72. And problem is, that I backuped my SMS, Call log, Calendar and Contacts only in application, which was in this ROM. It had icon like arrows making the circle and its name was Backup & Restore. But in new ROM isnīt this application and I canīt find it on the Internet.

Do you have some idea, how to restore my files from this app ?

/Contacts I restored, but SMS had sufix xxx.vsmg, and this type of file canīt open any of the backup apps.

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 19th June 2014 at 09:23 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,661
The problem is that you have a lot of apps with included on their words "backup and restore", and with an arrow making circle, but is it this app => Backup Restore

I would suggest you to change for the best app for backup and restore almost of your phone (app, sms, network & wifi connection, ect...) it's Titanium Backup.
I use this application since I started with Android. Go to play store
You have Free App and paid version.

musthurry
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Lenovo Backup Restore APK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajjdo View Post
Hi, I have Lenovo A820, bought in Etotalk, with Etotalk Mod ROM. Yesterday, I destroyed this ROM and i had to install new ROM. I installed ROM from cappy72. And problem is, that I backuped my SMS, Call log, Calendar and Contacts only in application, which was in this ROM. It had icon like arrows making the circle and its name was Backup & Restore. But in new ROM isnīt this application and I canīt find it on the Internet.

Do you have some idea, how to restore my files from this app ?

/Contacts I restored, but SMS had sufix xxx.vsmg, and this type of file canīt open any of the backup apps.
Hi, I have same problem. When I finish flashing Custom ROM (Xperia) on my Lenovo S920, i can't restore SMS in vmsg format.
It has been restored using Lenovo backup-restore application. Just googling it. I found it here.
HP iPAQ 2210 - HP iPAQ RW6828 - Gigabyte g-Smart i20 - HTC P3400 - O2 XDA Atom Life.
============================= end of WP
Samsung Galaxy Spica (i5700) - Dell Streak 5 - Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570) - Samsung Galaxy Fit (S5670) - Samsung Galaxy Ace (S5830) - Samsung Galaxy SL (i9003) - Lenovo S880 - Lenovo S920.