Backup & Restore app

OP Dajjdo

19th June 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, I have Lenovo A820, bought in Etotalk, with Etotalk Mod ROM. Yesterday, I destroyed this ROM and i had to install new ROM. I installed ROM from cappy72. And problem is, that I backuped my SMS, Call log, Calendar and Contacts only in application, which was in this ROM. It had icon like arrows making the circle and its name was Backup & Restore. But in new ROM isnīt this application and I canīt find it on the Internet.

Do you have some idea, how to restore my files from this app ?

/Contacts I restored, but SMS had sufix xxx.vsmg, and this type of file canīt open any of the backup apps.
19th June 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,672

3,396 posts
More
The problem is that you have a lot of apps with included on their words "backup and restore", and with an arrow making circle, but is it this app => Backup Restore

I would suggest you to change for the best app for backup and restore almost of your phone (app, sms, network & wifi connection, ect...) it's Titanium Backup.
I use this application since I started with Android. Go to play store
You have Free App and paid version.
Last edited by philos64; 19th June 2014 at 09:23 PM.
13th August 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Thumbs up Lenovo Backup Restore APK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajjdo

Hi, I have Lenovo A820, bought in Etotalk, with Etotalk Mod ROM. Yesterday, I destroyed this ROM and i had to install new ROM. I installed ROM from cappy72. And problem is, that I backuped my SMS, Call log, Calendar and Contacts only in application, which was in this ROM. It had icon like arrows making the circle and its name was Backup & Restore. But in new ROM isnīt this application and I canīt find it on the Internet.

Do you have some idea, how to restore my files from this app ?

/Contacts I restored, but SMS had sufix xxx.vsmg, and this type of file canīt open any of the backup apps.

Hi, I have same problem. When I finish flashing Custom ROM (Xperia) on my Lenovo S920, i can't restore SMS in vmsg format.
It has been restored using Lenovo backup-restore application. Just googling it. I found it here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread