Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][HTC Desire 816][04-28]KingSenseDS 2.0.0|1.22.1402.1|Android 4.4.2 Sense 5.5|Aroma,Sense5Tools,ROOT,Fstrim,Viper4&PureAudio,Tweaks,Beats

Tip us?
 
vbrsekhar
Old
#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 171
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wellington

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faouzi.ah View Post
I have ordered a new HTC desire 816 International version, i will try to unlock the bootloader to see if any of these apps (calc, vibrator, or others) will stop working, if not i will get a backup and posted over here ... just lest wait and see
Thanks Faouzi. Will look forward for your backup too. I dont know why dev's unable to prepare a RUU from the nandroid backups. Not sure if it is any possible ? But if it is, there are many 816 dual sim RUU hungry people over here in this world and they are all need some good developers time and devotion
 
Faouzi.ah
Old
#102  
Faouzi.ah's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar View Post
Thanks Faouzi. Will look forward for your backup too. I dont know why dev's unable to prepare a RUU from the nandroid backups. Not sure if it is any possible ? But if it is, there are many 816 dual sim RUU hungry people over here in this world and they are all need some good developers time and devotion
hope i won't lose any functions (like calculator, vibrator, etc... ) after unlocking bootloader... by monday evening i should have the phone with me... lets cross fingers, wait and see what we will get
 
Faouzi.ah
Old
#103  
Faouzi.ah's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default HTC desire 816 4.4.2 Sense6

Hello guys,

here it is HTC desire 816 Sense6 KK4.4.2 1.29.708.1 CL342310 release-keys 1.13.3230.16.05_13.17.3230.00D_F.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9qio7r18g...g-VSFt1hD9fRRa

i have tested everything, works perfectly...

do not forget to hit the thanks button

Enjoy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faouzi.ah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
daheufster
Old
#104  
daheufster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 476
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faouzi.ah View Post
Hello guys,

here it is HTC desire 816 Sense6 KK4.4.2 1.29.708.1 CL342310 release-keys 1.13.3230.16.05_13.17.3230.00D_F.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9qio7r18g...g-VSFt1hD9fRRa

i have tested everything, works perfectly...

do not forget to hit the thanks button

Enjoy!
Am I correct this is the dual SIM version? And is this ROM deodexed or still odexed?
HTC One M7 (Gold Edition) and
HTC Desire 816 dual sim

===============================
'pfff I replaced my' LG Optimus F5 4G LTE
SD: 32 GB Scandisk Ultra
===============================
HTC Sensation XE

===============================
HTC HD2 EU
===============================
HTC TyNT II uk
===============================
Qtek 9100 uk G3
===============================

changing ROM's to many times a week
The Following User Says Thank You to daheufster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Faouzi.ah
Old
#105  
Faouzi.ah's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by daheufster View Post
Am I correct this is the dual SIM version? And is this ROM deodexed or still odexed?
it is Dual SIM version!
 
ashutoshsinghy2k
Old
#106  
ashutoshsinghy2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 217
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: lucknow
I installed Google camera but it isn't showing option of photosphere or panorama

if I helped you don't forget to press thanks button
 
drcrazy91
Old
#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 168
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Moscow
Is it this Rom deodexed or still odexed? pls


Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
heppojo
Old
#108  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Amman
Thumbs up Rom Kingsense DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghunki View Post
KingSenseDS 2.0.0|1.22.1402.1 Ready !
Sir,
Could you please explain step by step installation procedures?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes