Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] Expense IQ - Manage your personal finance smartly and easily

Tip us?

jokesonme
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecycleguy View Post
It bothers me that they haven't answered your question because I have exactly the same issue and have email support directly.
I just emailed directly as well. If they respond to you or give you a solution that works please post it here and I will do the same. I Really like the app, and love the bill part, lets me mark paid right out of the account. But every month having to re-create my bills etc is tiresome. Gotta look up all the dates again etc. If they respond back to me I'll post it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to jokesonme For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thecycleguy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Will do!

thecycleguy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonme View Post
I just emailed directly as well. If they respond to you or give you a solution that works please post it here and I will do the same. I Really like the app, and love the bill part, lets me mark paid right out of the account. But every month having to re-create my bills etc is tiresome. Gotta look up all the dates again etc. If they respond back to me I'll post it here.
This was their reply to my email:
Hi Steve,

By default, repeating bills will be created 30 days before their due dates.

To change this setting, please go to Settings->Display Settings and set 'Create Repeating Bill Reminders X Days in advance' where X can be up to 90 days. The created transactions will not disappear if you change from a longer days period to a shorter one.

Regards

Handy Apps Software Support

im pretty sure I tried this already but set a test reminder for tomorrow to be sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to thecycleguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ajay7jain
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Dropbox Cloud sync with Expense IQ

Hi Firstly thanks for making such a wonderful UI .. Application is easy to use far better than Easy Money....Am Unable to view the sync data on dropbox.. pl suggest how to access

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyapps View Post
Thanks for your various feedback Banko6!

1 and 3. Noted! We will look into these when designing future updates.
2. This has since been added to v1.0.4_21. Do update Expense IQ when there is an update available.
4. The + sign must be tapped to ensure that the specific category is added. We won't know whether you'd accidentally type something in the last row or genuinely wanted that last category but didn't add it when saving the entire transaction. If it was an accident, additional action on your part is needed to edit and re-save that transaction again. Thus, we decided to stop that additional action by making that + sign compulsory when adding a category in the first place.

We appreciate your feedback in helping us improve on Expense IQ!

thecycleguy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Hi Steve,

To change this setting, please go to Settings->Display Settings and set 'Create Repeating Bill Reminders X Days in advance' where X can be up to 90 days. The created transactions will not disappear if you change from a longer days period to a shorter one.

Regards

im pretty sure I tried this already but set a test reminder for tomorrow to be sure.
This is absolutely incorrect. It does not recreate the reminder for the following month. I need a fix. Reminders are useless if I cannot make them repeat and reappear when they are supposed to. I tried this over the weekend to see if t would work and it DID NOT!!! This is a bug they are refusing to acknowledge. Hopefully they will figure it out get back to US since I replied telling them they were incorrect

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

This is absolutely incorrect. It does not recreate the reminder for the following month. I need a fix. Reminders are useless if I cannot make them repeat and reappear when they are supposed to. I tried this over the weekend to see if t would work and it DID NOT!!! This is a bug they are refusing to acknowledge. Hopefully they will figure it out get back to US since I replied telling them they were incorrect

kiran3111
Old
(Last edited by kiran3111; 12th August 2014 at 11:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bill Reminder Notifications don't appear in the notification drawer

Hi,

I have been using Expense IQ for sometime now and I don't seem to get any notifications in the notification area for any of my bills as well as reminder for recording daily expenses. Have tried and tested various combinations of the Reminder settings by creating dummy reminders as well.
I am on Cyanogenmod 11, Android 4.4.4 on Samsung Galaxy S2.
Could somebody help me sort this out.

ajay7jain
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cloud Sync with Expense IQ

Hi.. Still waiting for a response.. has sent an email also would request a response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay7jain View Post
Hi Firstly thanks for making such a wonderful UI .. Application is easy to use far better than Easy Money....Am Unable to view the sync data on dropbox.. pl suggest how to access

Geilerzucker
Old
Thanks Meter 3
This might be the best money app I used so far. Keep up the good work.

jokesonme
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Hi Steve,

Regards

Yeah this is what they sent me when I originally posted some time ago and it does not work. Don't they have a phone there they could just pull out and go "oh yeah it doesn't work". Also I proved this to myself by setting a reoccurring bill for everyday for $1. So basically it should automatically recreate after you pay it. Tested it and after paid it will never come back.

Tags
accounts transfer, expense manager, expenseiq, manage money, split transactions