Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][CandyKat 4.4.4][Customizable Candy Shop][d2lte]

Tip us?

gtsfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Is there any support for i9300???????

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

gimmeitorilltell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ggjoe View Post
Hey Everyone,

Quick question: I currently have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3. For the longest time, I was running 'Wicked Sensations 4.3/MK3 ROM'. A number of days ago, I started noticing that the phone would begin to reboot at random. After some troubleshooting, I felt that perhaps it was being caused by Overclocking the phone with SetCPU.

Anyway, I tried lowering the settings and it seemed to have made a difference, and it began to only reboot on occasion. Then steadily throughout the day, the frequent reboots began once more.

Finally, I got fed up and decided it's time for me to move on to a new ROM anyway and I chose this ROM.

Now, I followed all of instructions clearly and installed CandyKat v.4.4.4, I also installed the GApps and the 2 Sweetner packages.

The phone was able to boot once, then that's where I saw the 'Android upgrading' message'. Then it did a random reboot during the 'upgrade'. I rebooted back to Recovery and wiped both Cache and Dalvik Cache and did a fresh boot.

Now, the phone hangs on the screen where the colorful dots are twirling around. Then after a long time, it reboots and starts the process over again.

Has anyone ever seen this. Any ideas on how to fix this phone?

Thank you!!

BJ
Make sure your recovery is up to date and reflash the ROM. Boot into it before you flash gapps to isolate the issue but it seems like my latest build needs pulled. Use the version that the other folks say is working would ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtsfreak View Post
Is there any support for i9300???????

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
For candykat? I support beanstalk for the i9300 in a way. Don't own the device but I thought about adding this ROM for yours some day.

gtsfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Thanks Dev I hope we soon get candy Kat ROM for our I9300:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app