Call answer issue

OP l3opard

6th August 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Call answer issue
Dear l3opard,

i was reading this discusion and i thought my case is similar to yours

let me tell you my story perhaps it will answer your questions.

i recently bought the Xperia Z2 and i faced 2 main issues:

A- During calls, the other party cannot hear me well (microphone problem) ( even the .314 update did not solve it )
B- When answering calls the other party hears a vibration ( your case)

talking about problem B let me tell you when it happens and when it doesn t. if you answered while the phone is vibrating the vibration will continue and the caller will hear it, but if you answer between two vibrations the caller wont hear anything.

I assure you it is not your fault, it is sony's fault, i had couples of years ago Xperia P it had the SAME PROBLEM and when i bought the Z2 i assumed that SONY would have solved it. But i was surprised that the problem is always the same

in my opinion these small issues are reasons for loosing potential customers ( i am one of them) because i directly returned the phone ( i guess ill be getting the M8)

Hope i helped u
The Following User Says Thank You to haidar000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #12  
Millbury, OH
Thanks Meter: 167

401 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3opard

Sorry for the empty post... So, first, I have the .402 firmware, locked bootloader, rooted with some xposed modules. Everything work fine, exept one annoying calling issue... When I'm answering a call, I feel a strong, short vibration and the other party is complaining about a strange loud noise right after I answered. Anybody have this issue? I'm going nuts searching all over for similar problem, but I can't find anything...

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Funny that I came across this because earlier my wife called me and said it sounded real windy when I answered... But I was in complete silence... Very interested in this outcome.
9th August 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #13  
Flag Burlington
Thanks Meter: 201

834 posts
More
I'm pretty sure this is caused by vibration while ringing. Then when you answer the phone at a particular time, it vibrates from the ring tone just as the call connects. I've heard it too, but only on incoming calls. Outgoing calls I've never heard it nor has anyone ever commented about it.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
14th August 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Thank you all for the feedback
Apparently the only solution to avoid this issue is to try to answer the phone between two vibrations... Well, kind of funny. By the way, I done fresh .314 firmware flash but nothings change. Fortunately, at me, the microphone is working fine.

Thank you again for the help and please let me know if any solution will be available for this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread