Post Reply

XperiaSP Locked Bootloader (LBL) Slim-4.4.2

13th August 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #411  
NYGGAZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quimper
Thanks Meter: 201
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblox

Thats the one.

there is less customization than the slimkat ... no transparency status bar
no color change time, no date. no black pure mode, no change in the navigation bar ...[emoji24]
13th August 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #412  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
469 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGGAZ

there is less customization than the slimkat ... no transparency status bar
no color change time, no date. no black pure mode, no change in the navigation bar ...[emoji24]

Status bar is transparent by default in kitkat, PAC should have a black mode i believe called 'pac in black' may not be present currently as they are rebasing the ROM and could be the same as other features.

Anyway its the closest to slimkat for LBL youll get that's updated.
13th August 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #413  
NYGGAZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quimper
Thanks Meter: 201
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblox

Status bar is transparent by default in kitkat, PAC should have a black mode i believe called 'pac in black' may not be present currently as they are rebasing the ROM and could be the same as other features.

Anyway its the closest to slimkat for LBL youll get that's updated.

for now I find that the PAC is much less reactive than slimkat ..
14th August 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #414  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
469 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGGAZ

for now I find that the PAC is much less reactive than slimkat ..

Well stick with slimkat then if you prefer it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia SP Android Development by ThreadRank