No registration required

[Q] [CM11 + Nova Launcher] Options for Touch Buttons

OP mobam

10th June 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello!

I installed the latest nightly of cm11 which is offered in this forum. Before then i used the cm10.1-andromadus-rom. I had always good experience with the Nova Launcher, so i plan to stay with it. On cm10.1 i used to assign "Long-Press Menu Button" -> App Overview. I think I managed that through the Nova Launcher options. Obviously since cm11 (or kitkat? Ė i donít know) there are similar options under "Settings -> device -> buttons". Now there are two problems:
1. Settings for buttons made in Nova Launcher arentít considered, because theyíre "overruled" by cm11 options.
2. In CM11 button settings there is no option for "App overview".

-> So, i canít manage to get this function assigned to "Long-press menu button".

Does anyone have a solution?
14th August 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobam

Hello!

I installed the latest nightly of cm11 which is offered in this forum. Before then i used the cm10.1-andromadus-rom. I had always good experience with the Nova Launcher, so i plan to stay with it. On cm10.1 i used to assign "Long-Press Menu Button" -> App Overview. I think I managed that through the Nova Launcher options. Obviously since cm11 (or kitkat? Ė i donít know) there are similar options under "Settings -> device -> buttons". Now there are two problems:
1. Settings for buttons made in Nova Launcher arentít considered, because theyíre "overruled" by cm11 options.
2. In CM11 button settings there is no option for "App overview".

-> So, i canít manage to get this function assigned to "Long-press menu button".

Does anyone have a solution?

I'm having the same problem--was wondering if you found a solution, or if anyone else had a suggestion. I'd like my menu (long press) to activate the notification window, but the CM11 button assignments overrule it. Very troublesome.

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread