Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 49,840 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][CM] **crDroid** [2014/08/09]

Tip us?

grandesballo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Downloaded and installed. Now testing. It looks very smooth at the moment, I still have to try a few phone calls. Last ROM (PAC-MAN ROM) had problems when calling and answering, as the call kept hanging up randomly. Hope this one doesn't have this bug!

AndroidOwnsAll
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Freezes sometimes (nothing big)
freezes on playstore when I download apps on it but sometimes
battery drains a little quick
In other words, nice rom

grandesballo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
When connection manager is enabled, 3g goes crazy and keeps connecting and disconnectiong every 5 seconds in a loop of no connection, 3G, H, no connection and so on. Disabling connection manager solves the problem, but it's impossible to swithc to 2g when the phone is locked.
The Following User Says Thank You to grandesballo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grandesballo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Severe bug: when people call, the com.android.phone process crashes and the signal is lost, phone needs reboot. It's impossible to get phone calls.

Preep
Old
Thanks Meter 19
This rom is the smoothest CM rom in the forum, can see it for example in the notification area or scrolling everywhere. The only I think needs a better RAM management. Please, continue it development.
The Following User Says Thank You to Preep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]