Hi to everyone, today i want to show you my first mod project, i had tried to open DevDB project but unsuccessful, however, this project start with the intent of helping who like me work near to a portal and want to leave Ingress Hacking without touching the phone.
From today it's possible (I think that Niantic will do everything for blocking this in the near future).
The mod is an apk of course you can download it free below, it working method is very easy and you don't need to program anything because i have already make it for you.
Important: ROOT is required.
- Go under Development Settings and turn on: Show pointer location
- Then open ingress DON'T turn/zoom and put you finger on the portal that you want to automatize.
In the high left side of your screen you can see a tiny bar that have the number to make the hack works, X and Y coordinates of your screen for the portal, write it and go to the next step.
- Now repeat the last step for the hack button inside the portal page.
- So open Ingress Auto Hacker and when it ask the number that we have picked enter on the dedicated popup window.
Of course after picking coordinates you can disable "Show pointer location" under Development Settings.
- The tweak is ready and after Ingress is loaded in 10 second Ingress Auto Hacker start to work.
I want to say a very important thing, Ingress Auto Hacker haven't regular time distance between an hack and another, it works randomly for minutes, seconds and milliseconds.
For any suggestion, ideas, issue i am here, greetings.
I don't take the responsibility in case of ban of your account,
you are adviced that this tool can put you out of Ingress,
if Niantic start to searching how to block Ingress Auto Hacker.
Most applications on Android play nicely with both landscape and … more
31 Aug 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?