Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Helpful][Tutorial][Caution] IMEI backup & Flash your IMEI

Tip us?

Lihis
Old
Thanks Meter 71

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihis View Post
Is there any custom rom which have the project menu settings? Or stock rom which is flashable via recovery?
Founded it, works like a charm: [4.0.3 ROM release] based on B928. If you already installed a custom rom and don't wanna go back to stock via dload because it is risky you can use this rom.
Huawei u8800pro

CrysisLTU
Old
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihis View Post
Is there any custom rom which have the project menu settings? Or stock rom which is flashable via recovery?
I modified CM7.2 some time ago to include ProjectMenuAct: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q6dexnojd...rojectMenu.zip
The code is different to access the menu: *#*#2846579159#*#*
A lot of the stuff isn't working in that menu. Also, no keyboard, and stock browser app isn't working.
CM7.2 was my daily driver and I had USB issues. To fix them I needed to access ProjectMenu, change the USB mode to Google mode, and then USB mounting would work properly. I added ProjectMenu to that CM7.2 ROM and I was able to do the mentioned.
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lihis
Old
Thanks Meter 71

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisLTU View Post
I modified CM7.2 some time ago to include ProjectMenuAct: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q6dexnojd...rojectMenu.zip
The code is different to access the menu: *#*#2846579159#*#*
A lot of the stuff isn't working in that menu. Also, no keyboard, and stock browser app isn't working.
CM7.2 was my daily driver and I had USB issues. To fix them I needed to access ProjectMenu, change the USB mode to Google mode, and then USB mounting would work properly. I added ProjectMenu to that CM7.2 ROM and I was able to do the mentioned.
Cool, I didn't remembered wrong then. Unfortunately I didn't find your rom but it is good to know that exists
Huawei u8800pro