Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Finally Ipad smoothness : Onda V975M Quad Core 2.0GHz 9.7 Inch Retina Screen

Tip us?

PausBastianus
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by droutis View Post
Ondaforum.com seems to work now, tested it from Greece. But only from Chrome on my tablet!

When I try it on Chrome on PC, still blank page.

Very strange, since both use the same Wi Fi router!

Sent from my ONDA A9 Core4 using XDA Free mobile app
Hey droutis (and RbrtV via email), thanks for trying it out!

I tried connecting through a VPN and that worked, so something in Belgium is off...
At least now I can connect to this important forum again!

StridAst
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PausBastianus View Post
Hey droutis (and RbrtV via email), thanks for trying it out!

I tried connecting through a VPN and that worked, so something in Belgium is off...
At least now I can connect to this important forum again!

I am getting redirected to the blank screen with adds when I connect to ondaforum.com from the WiFi at my work. (On my phone). When I turn off the WiFi on my phone and use my cellular data, it connects fine. WTF!!! Its not my phone, or changing how I'm connecting wouldn't make the difference I think. Its definitely an ISP issue. -.- and a really annoying one at that.

PausBastianus
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by StridAst View Post
I am getting redirected to the blank screen with adds when I connect to ondaforum.com from the WiFi at my work. (On my phone). When I turn off the WiFi on my phone and use my cellular data, it connects fine. WTF!!! Its not my phone, or changing how I'm connecting wouldn't make the difference I think. Its definitely an ISP issue. -.- and a really annoying one at that.
The same happened to me. I can get on the site by using the "Hola better internet" plugin in Chrome (desktop). This routs your connection through another country and this allows me to access the website.

RbrtV
Old
(Last edited by RbrtV; 19th August 2014 at 07:37 PM.) Reason: answer
Thanks Meter 10
Default ondaforum

About a week ago, ondaforum appeared down for about an hour, after that I received the redirected “Honda” landing ( search ? ) page … I experienced same 2x since Feb. …
After I cleared browser(s) cache, history files, etc. ( IE – Chrome )
I Did not save history or cache for favorites / bookmarks – all attempts connect.
Also original v975m.com, onda-forum.com or ondaforum.com all go to same page.
That’s what worked for me. Hope info helps.

08/16/14
Greek users remark:
Add " Google DNS " to PC settings, works fine now
08/19/14
Those across secured networks remark success using VM and adding google dns in the VM setting.

SciBee
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Regarding ondaforum access: flush your DNS cache and it should work again.
Concerning the ghost touches: you can reseat the digitizer cable in it's connector. Just follow the flat flex cable.
You can check it's position at Aliexpress for example if you search for the spare part and check the pics there.
Not allowed to create links yet...
The Following User Says Thank You to SciBee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]