Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Using my Gear 2 Neo with my LG G2

Tip us?

khangbuitran
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Gear 2 Neo unpair with HTC one

I have a G2N, but couldnt paired with HTC one, cause i cannot download Gear manager from apps.samsung.com. it 's alway shown "this device unsupport". Anyone could help me steps by steps.
Thanks & many thanks

Sepharite
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Is there a way to disable auto talk to bluetooth? It keeps answering on the gear when I want to talk on the phone...

Tarzan-
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by khangbuitran View Post
I have a G2N, but couldnt paired with HTC one, cause i cannot download Gear manager from apps.samsung.com. it 's alway shown "this device unsupport". Anyone could help me steps by steps.
Thanks & many thanks
Download the apk in the OP.

Sent from G3
Nokia 3230 Nokia 7610 Nokia N95 Sony Ericsson PDA HTC Tytyn II HTC Desire Nokia N9 Xperia Arc S Motorola Droid Razr Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy Note II HTC ONE Silver Sony Xperia Z Ultra Note 3 Galaxy S5 LG G3

treezy26
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Is there any way to side load apps from the Samsung store? I have an upgrade coming up and am thinking about getting the g3. Is there anyway that is possible?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

treezy26
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Anybody???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

daevoq
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Guys..I've a little question..I'd like to buy a gear 2 neo at very low price to use it with a moto g..for me notifications ad some local stuff are sufficient..so I think that can work for my purpose! But since I've a galaxy s4 too.. Can I install gear apps from there then use it on moto g? I've read that I can upgrade gear 2 firmware..but is the same for apps? Thanks for answers!

Inviata dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy S i9000
ROM: GamerzROM Legend Edition

Galaxy Tab 7 P1000 (GSM EU)
ROM: [ROM][CM10][JB][4.1.2][SGT7][P1000/N/L][PDroid]
-----------
Other Devices: HTC "Leo" HD2
HTC G1/Dream
Iphone 3G 16Gb
Iphone 3Gs 16Gb
Viewsonic Gtab

treezy26
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by daevoq View Post
Guys..I've a little question..I'd like to buy a gear 2 neo at very low price to use it with a moto g..for me notifications ad some local stuff are sufficient..so I think that can work for my purpose! But since I've a galaxy s4 too.. Can I install gear apps from there then use it on moto g? I've read that I can upgrade gear 2 firmware..but is the same for apps? Thanks for answers!

unfortunately no. everytime you pair it with another device it resets to factory as if pairing for the first time. well at least thats what ive experienced. I have an lg og and sg3 and everytime i switch i have to restart with the lg but samsung has a backup where it restores it to how you last had it.
The Following User Says Thank You to treezy26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daevoq
Old
Thanks Meter 10
OK..thanks..so nothing to do about this! By the way..just for report..I've tried to pair my stock moto g 4.4.4 no root with the gear 2 neo and it works out of the box using op manager apk! obviously only full support for notifications, phone app (call, answer, contacts and stuff), find phone and find gear, all other things on gear but local..not synced with phone (pedometer, heart rate misuration etc..) And some things from gear manager (watch faces and wallpapers)..no GPS related features..no weather..and no gear apps from 3rd parties! Someone knows if in future it can be fixed? (App installation) maybe sideload or an alternative maket place already exist? I've reader that if I root my phone and change name to i9500 on build.prop and some other thing, I can install apps on gear from Samsung store..but i prefer to avoid that for now..and try first alternative ways! Thanks for answers!

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy S i9000
ROM: GamerzROM Legend Edition

Galaxy Tab 7 P1000 (GSM EU)
ROM: [ROM][CM10][JB][4.1.2][SGT7][P1000/N/L][PDroid]
-----------
Other Devices: HTC "Leo" HD2
HTC G1/Dream
Iphone 3G 16Gb
Iphone 3Gs 16Gb
Viewsonic Gtab

andre_j
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Have anyone tried using Gear 2 Neo with Xperia Z2?