Thanks Meter 7
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Cap of Ohio
Originally Posted by StormyNight
Did you try using another USB cable?
Yes, definitely... I have around 15 usb cables, half oem Samsung, the other half oem HTC, and a Blackberry cable...I have been flashing phones to Boost Mobile for the past five years (which is why I keep so many cables) because often for some odd reason cables , for no apparent reason, will work fine on one phone & not the other. Also, that's why I'm confident in saying that based off my experience with so many HTC devices, and never having this issue with any other device except for the HTC One..
That it appears to me to be a issue with Sense 5.5 - 6 4.4.2 HTC android versions. I never had this problem till I started seeing phones doing it that all had that in common(including one of my own m7's that I got when it first came out, hooked it up to a pc countless times(managing the memory ) over the first year I had it...Never had a issue connecting to the pc.Once it was updated to Sense 6 the problem started. Now I'm not saying it happens w/ every device , my other M7 is running 6 and connects just fine...but the other day I got a m7 Max, doing the samething, and running 6...
Of course , I guess it could just be some coincidence... but my educated guess is that it's some error in the Sense 6 that can occur randomly.