FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

when to expect KitKat out on c6916?

344 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By LaosPerson, Senior Member on 22nd February 2014, 04:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So with the arrival of KitKat and Sony developing for the international z1 when should we expect it on the T-Mobile variants? Just a curiosity that reached me.
 
 
22nd February 2014, 11:54 AM |#2  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 622
 
More
2015. We don't have 4.4 on Z1 yet and TMO will have it much late than us.
22nd March 2014, 04:41 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
its out now, im confused on how to get it... the ota says i have the latest version....
24th March 2014, 07:43 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruptWorld

its out now, im confused on how to get it... the ota says i have the latest version....

It's out for Z1, but not yet for Z1s.

Sent from my SGP312 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ngvuanh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 03:49 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngvuanh

It's out for Z1, but not yet for Z1s.

Sent from my SGP312 using Tapatalk

The problem is T-Mobile doesn't let anyone know about updates. I really think they won't drop this update on this phone.
14th August 2014, 09:46 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aago1254

The problem is T-Mobile doesn't let anyone know about updates. I really think they won't drop this update on this phone.

its out now. i just got the z1s today. ota says new 14.4 kitkat is ready.. 387mb
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes