FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] More real screen estate by virtual navigation bar customization...?

8th February 2014, 08:26 PM |#11  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Big scary planet destroying space station.
Thanks Meter: 6,997
 
More
Type "LMT xda" in Google. Boom.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...
 
 
8th February 2014, 08:35 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by issak42

I found gravity box, and installed id successfully. However, the only option is to force navbar into tablet like mode, so horizontal when landscape, there is no inverse option to keep it vertical when landscape. How can I approach this?
Also, what is LMT and where to find it? I didn't find it in xposed repository.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112

Just get xposed with gravity box and LMT. Done. If you're rooted anyway.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I also put gravity box but cannot get a vertical navbar in landscape. Somebody claims in topic below that it is not possible. Can somebody confirm if it is possible or not?



http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...16070&page=537
24th February 2014, 11:21 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by issak42

I found gravity box, and installed id successfully. However, the only option is to force navbar into tablet like mode, so horizontal when landscape, there is no inverse option to keep it vertical when landscape. How can I approach this?
Also, what is LMT and where to find it? I didn't find it in xposed repository.

i would like the same thing, have the navigation bar be on the side of the screen when in landscape mode, already using LMT and all the other things mentioned in the thread, i still prefer a navigation bar
21st July 2014, 01:59 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag Edmond, OK
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
bumping this. has a solution been found yet?
13th August 2014, 11:54 PM |#15  
galaxys's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 716
 
More
Another bump...really would like navbar on the side in landscape! GB does not do it for me...
14th August 2014, 12:37 AM |#16  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Big scary planet destroying space station.
Thanks Meter: 6,997
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys

Another bump...really would like navbar on the side in landscape! GB does not do it for me...

For stock... GB is the only way.

But many Roms will have options for this, or by default even. 👍
14th August 2014, 10:01 PM |#17  
galaxys's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 716
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

For stock... GB is the only way.

But many Roms will have options for this, or by default even. 👍

I'm on stock 4.4.4 and the GB op said yesterday GB is not designed to put the navbar on the right side in landscape...
14th August 2014, 10:17 PM |#18  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Big scary planet destroying space station.
Thanks Meter: 6,997
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys

I'm on stock 4.4.4 and the GB op said yesterday GB is not designed to put the navbar on the right side in landscape...

That pretty much means you'll need a custom Rom that supports it.

Not sure which do though... I run stock 4.2.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes