Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[how to] lock/unlock your bootloader without htcdev(s-off required)

Tip us?

RafiKhalil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I cant get S-off because apparently my device has been patched by HTC, so what am I supposed to do...? Do I have to wait for firewater to make an update and possibly fix this issue or what? Also, if I can get S-off and make my phone Locked again, will I be able to flash Sense 6 stock ROM? Because I'm really uncomfortable with VenomOne, InsertCoin and MaximusHD. I just want to get back to the factory ROM again.

miggsr
Old
Thanks Meter 1023

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafiKhalil View Post
I cant get S-off because apparently my device has been patched by HTC, so what am I supposed to do...? Do I have to wait for firewater to make an update and possibly fix this issue or what? Also, if I can get S-off and make my phone Locked again, will I be able to flash Sense 6 stock ROM? Because I'm really uncomfortable with VenomOne, InsertCoin and MaximusHD. I just want to get back to the factory ROM again.
Have you tried Google.... There is another way to get s-off... Called sunshine s-off. And you for to mention a rom in your list I'm guessing that's because you haven't tried it... Go check out Tranquil Rom from Badseed Customs for M8 supports all devices

Currently Using: HTC One M8 Sprint
HTC Locked
Rom: Beta Tester/ Abuser
Hboot: Firewater S-off
Recovery: CTB TWRP 2.7.1.0
If you feel i have helped you in some way hit the THANKS
Team420 & Bad Sprouts
Do you need extra storage?