Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 46,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{THEME}STOCK BLACKED OUT - TWEAKED ROM NF1- S!CK MADE DESIGNS & dd * UPDATED 7/16

Tip us?

SICKMADE
Old
(Last edited by SICKMADE; 10th August 2014 at 12:23 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1626

DONATE TO ME
Get your sick made shirt now! Preview in post # 2. Pm for more details on how to get yours! Only 25 made so will go fast!

GET YOU DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT SICKMADE SHIRT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! MADE ONLY 25 AND WENT ON SALE TODAY AND THERE IS ONLY 10 LEFT! P.M. ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

The Following User Says Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pvchip3
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE View Post
Ya I'll put those apks into a zip for you and pm you the link
Hey sickmade,
Is there any way you could send me that link also...thank you

Sent from my SM-N900T

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1626

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvchip3 View Post
Hey sickmade,
Is there any way you could send me that link also...thank you

Sent from my SM-N900T
My bad bro I have been away for like a week and a half.. if you tell me what your referring to I'll do it right this sec. Lol I feel like a jack ass I don't know what your meaning
GET YOU DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT SICKMADE SHIRT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! MADE ONLY 25 AND WENT ON SALE TODAY AND THERE IS ONLY 10 LEFT! P.M. ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

The Following User Says Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pvchip3
Old
(Last edited by pvchip3; 11th August 2014 at 11:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE View Post
My bad bro I have been away for like a week and a half.. if you tell me what your referring to I'll do it right this sec. Lol I feel like a jack ass I don't know what your meaning
Oh im sorry...no problem bro...i was referring to a post where someone asked you to make a zip with just the dialer, contacts, messaging and keyboard blacked out. ..appreciate it bro...thanks for your hard work...also is there a way or mod to change the default in call picture for all calls?

Sent from my SM-N900T

MajorTux
Old
Thanks Meter 7
This is by far the best theme I have ever installed. Plus it increased my battery life by a ton keep up the great work.