Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,208 Members 37,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][JEWEL] PAC-man VERSION [AOSP] NEW FORMAT UPDATED 3/18

Tip us?

joshuaw84
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Over in the sprint sg3 section they are having data issues with 4/2 as well one user said all cm based builds over there resulted in the same.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51616247

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BaumerS4
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I've tried dirty flashing the last couple of nightlies (4/4 and 4/6) and when it boots it just pops up an endless cascade of FC warnings. Damn that split screen!

I'm running smooth on the 3/31 nightly with just the occasional app crash. These are alpha builds, right? How long do the go with alpha builds before releasing betas or RC's? And I know they say don't ask for an ETA, but I'm just looking for an estimate or ballpark of timing on the build process.
EVO 4G >> EVO 3D >> EVO 4G LTE >> NEXUS 5

ROM: PAC ROM 4.4.3 (with Hover) or some other Kit Kat goodness
Unlocked via a slight breeze

numel007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 386

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaumerS4 View Post
I've tried dirty flashing the last couple of nightlies (4/4 and 4/6) and when it boots it just pops up an endless cascade of FC warnings. Damn that split screen!

I'm running smooth on the 3/31 nightly with just the occasional app crash. These are alpha builds, right? How long do the go with alpha builds before releasing betas or RC's? And I know they say don't ask for an ETA, but I'm just looking for an estimate or ballpark of timing on the build process.
PAC is still in alpha because the team is still adding features and improving stability. I recommend finding a build that is stable, in your case 3/31, and sticking with it. Honestly there are no real indications of when there will be stable releases. Just hang tight for a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Device List: Sanyo Katana < UTStarcom Arc < LG Optimus S < HTC Evo LTE < Nexus 5
Nexus 5: SOKP (Private Build)
Kernel: ElementalX

The Following User Says Thank You to numel007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vormund
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaw84 View Post
Over in the sprint sg3 section they are having data issues with 4/2 as well one user said all cm based builds over there resulted in the same.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51616247

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hey there,

Does anyone know if there are workarounds for these data issues - or if they started occurring with a certain build? I've been trying various builds but no luck...

By the way, beyond the data issues, this ROM is absolutely amazing. I haven't had a single crash, unlike with all other 4.4's... friggin' awesome. Thanks!

Thanks!

fizbanrapper
Old
Thanks Meter 66
https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/jewel/nightly/

Newest build from the official website works on NPL! Bubba kernel works well too. Glad this ROM is back from the dead!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fizbanrapper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]