Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[icons] pdo27789s hobby thread

Tip us?

mloc33
Old
Thanks Meter 3973

DONATE TO ME
Here`s another set for ya`s, enjoy!

Gloss

Phone : SGS 3
ROM : Oemga
Kernel : Stock

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mloc33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PDo27789
Old
(Last edited by PDo27789; 14th August 2014 at 06:25 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieB View Post
Brand new to the icon scene. The 1800+ icon bases seems like a great place to start. However the link is dead. I was wondering if you knew of another link anywhere. Any help would be awesome. I should mention, I'm fairly new to XDA as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Can someone let me know if I can set up notifications for any post in my thread?

I'll upload my own base again. I've modified the base a lot lately, removing redundant and old, and adding new.

I see that you found a set to work with, but I want to get back on top of things. My OP is in desperate need of updating!!!

However, we're moving next Friday, so I can't make promises beyond uploading my base tonight.
@mloc33 thanks for sharing the info / nice new set!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PDo27789 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LouieB
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDo27789 View Post
Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Can someone let me know if I can set up notifications for any post in my thread?

I'll upload my own base again. I've modified the base a lot lately, removing redundant and old, and adding new.

I see that you found a set to work with, but I want to get back on top of things. My OP is in desperate need of updating!!!

However, we're moving next Friday, so I can't make promises beyond uploading my base tonight.
@mloc33 thanks for sharing the info / nice new set!
Much appreciated bro.

The Following User Says Thank You to LouieB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PDo27789
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieB View Post
Much appreciated bro.
Here is the base I'm using as I write this. I couldn't turn my computer on without running a set Should upload in the morning, as long as the batch runs ok

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712457075

These are 512x512, but the proportions are the same as the 1800+ set alluded to earlier. I find 512 a good size to work with on my computer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PDo27789 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LouieB
Old
Thanks Meter 5
This is just great man...just wish I wasn't at work. I'll have to wait a few hours to check it out. :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to LouieB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PDo27789
Old
(Last edited by PDo27789; 15th August 2014 at 01:19 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 469

Red with chrome trim. Each of these are 200x200, png files, glyph only with the trim. Download, 77mb

Tonight, I will do a set with a white glow, rather than the chrome, to match what I did with the alienware logo.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PDo27789 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]