N900AUCUCMLG 4.4.2 KitKat

Tip us?

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 404

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by samaruf View Post
I bought an AT&T Note 3 on swappa and it has this baseband. I rooted the phone successfully using towelroot but need to sim unlock it to use it overseas. I can't use AT&T unlock request as I have already used up the 5 unlocks/year by unlocking several family devices and my old galaxy s4. I would like to know how I could do it programatically without paying cellunlocker or other similar companies. RegionLock Away
didn't work.

Thanks for any response.
There's only 2 ways to unlock the sim card. You can contact the provider for the code. Or you can pay a 3rd party like cellunlocker. Currently there aren't any tricks for unlocking. Sorry!

samaruf
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
There's only 2 ways to unlock the sim card. You can contact the provider for the code. Or you can pay a 3rd party like cellunlocker. Currently there aren't any tricks for unlocking. Sorry!
I tried another method. Chatted with an AT&T customer service rep online and he just took the IMEI and unlocked it for me. It's always a good idea to ask someone in person and they usually can overwrite stuff that a computer bot can't.