Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,077 Members 38,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked Asus Transformer TF 101 B60

Tip us?

Sicknote
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Detection* View Post
Need more info

What happens when you try to enter APX mode?

Which OS are you running on the PC?

Do the APX drivers install ?

etc etc etc
When i try to put it in APX mode, the screen goes black but pc does not see it. I have tried this bit lots of times and not sure if I'm missing something...
Have the drivers in a folder on my desk top. Have watched videos on YouTube but what i see is not happening when i try it...

OS is windows 7.

Drivers don't install.

barkeater
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknote View Post
When i try to put it in APX mode, the screen goes black but pc does not see it. I have tried this bit lots of times and not sure if I'm missing something...
Have the drivers in a folder on my desk top. Have watched videos on YouTube but what i see is not happening when i try it...

OS is windows 7.

Drivers don't install.
You're not going to be able to put the tablet into APX mode till you get the drivers installed correctly.

With the tablet connected to the computer and the tablet on, download the naked driver package. open up device manager and right click on Other Devices - APX and chose update driver. Chose browse and then go to where you downloaded the naked driver package. If it complains that they aren't signed, click install anyway. If successful, you should now be able to put your tablet in APX mode.