Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,778 Members 37,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] How to decompile/compile apks with ApkManager 2/26/14

Tip us?

Code4U
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
Potato?
Yeah sound weird but some cool mods. Here it is.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50861830

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8,754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4U View Post
Yeah sound weird but some cool mods. Here it is.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50861830
So what seems to be the problem?

Code4U
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
So what seems to be the problem?
Compiles fine. Fc's the statusbar. Throws a very crazy log. It seems that the three lines that I need to add, don't work no matter how I add them. I've followed the thread exactly. Had another reconized themer try to set the lines correctly. Still a no go. I'm out of ideas on this one.

The Sickness
Old
Thanks Meter 8,754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4U View Post
Compiles fine. Fc's the statusbar. Throws a very crazy log. It seems that the three lines that I need to add, don't work no matter how I add them. I've followed the thread exactly. Had another reconized themer try to set the lines correctly. Still a no go. I'm out of ideas on this one.
Im not a expert on xml. But I know who is. You need to contact @Ticklefish. He is a master at them. He is who I go to when I get stuck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BlazinThat
Old
Thanks Meter 297
Sickness! This is awesome, i dont know what im doing but im doing something! I was wondering what the messaging apk is called? Under your rom its not listed as Messaging.apk so i thought maybe it was samsunglatin.ime. Honestly just looking to change colors in the stock app and a few other places, and i dont know if it can be done but after finding this i thought i would try.

The Sickness
Old
Thanks Meter 8,754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinThat View Post
Sickness! This is awesome, i dont know what im doing but im doing something! I was wondering what the messaging apk is called? Under your rom its not listed as Messaging.apk so i thought maybe it was samsunglatin.ime. Honestly just looking to change colors in the stock app and a few other places, and i dont know if it can be done but after finding this i thought i would try.
SecMms.apk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BlazinThat
Old
(Last edited by BlazinThat; 16th August 2014 at 10:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
SecMms.apk
Ok so idk what i did wrong, but i brought the secmms.apk over and i left click and then shift right click but i cant get the option to open in command again, i restarted my computer but no luck. What did i do wrong?

EDIT: NVM im stupid, way to many hours working i forgot what i was doing.