Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

Themer: general discussion - feature requests

OP fcasoli

11th August 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #11  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442
 
944 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMockCracy

waiting for themer to start supporting 854*480 resolution

That resolution is supported - what device do you have?
11th August 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Xolo q 1000 opus

Sent from my Q1000 Opus using XDA Free mobile app
11th August 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #13  
PrucholHD's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 3
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Dont work on my mega 6.3 I9205
13th August 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #14  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442
 
944 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMockCracy

Xolo q 1000 opus

Sent from my Q1000 Opus using XDA Free mobile app

It should work for this device. as the resolution matches the Samsung Galaxy S2. Make sure that you haven't changed any display/resolution/icon settings.
13th August 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

It should work for this device. as the resolution matches the Samsung Galaxy S2. Make sure that you haven't changed any display/resolution/icon settings.

No changes have been made to display or resolution. I used to have nxt 3D shell before i tried Themer which was removed pre installation.. Themer installs but crashed on launch and I get the error msg that themer has stopped working. I still have shadow icon pack installed, [cannot use it without a corresponding app like nxt]. Could that be the cause of themer not installing?
13th August 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #16  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442
 
944 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMockCracy

No changes have been made to display or resolution. I used to have nxt 3D shell before i tried Themer which was removed pre installation.. Themer installs but crashed on launch and I get the error msg that themer has stopped working. I still have shadow icon pack installed, [cannot use it without a corresponding app like nxt]. Could that be the cause of themer not installing?

If you're using a 3rd party icon changer, this could be the reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th August 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #17  
Randy3011's Avatar
Member
Flag Parkville, MD
Thanks Meter: 145
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Are icon packs specific to themer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

If you're using a 3rd party icon changer, this could be the reason.

Are icon packs specific to themer or can any icon pack on PlayStore be used as long as it is compatible with my device?

Device: Samsung GS3
Rom: Wicked-X 7.2
Kernal: KT747
Unicom module on Xposed Framework

TIA
Last edited by Randy3011; 14th August 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: info correction
15th August 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #18  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442
 
944 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy3011

Are icon packs specific to themer or can any icon pack on PlayStore be used as long as it is compatible with my device?

Device: Samsung GS3
Rom: Wicked-X 7.2
Kernal: KT747
Unicom module on Xposed Framework

TIA

All icon packs on the Play Store will be compatible with Themer
16th August 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Sign was wondering if you have this? was looking all over the place still cant find
Name:  cmmod.JPG
Views: 45
Size:  35.7 KB

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes