Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 49,857 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[JUN-28][Inoffiziell][4.4.4-R1][1.3.6] AOSB Project - Run Over The Limit !

Tip us?

Chris Hansen
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamingmayr View Post
Will we get another official build or do I have to produce some more unofficials for myself (and others who want to download them)? I would prefer official builds from a real dev instead of mine... However - if somebody wants some updated Find7a builds (newest AOSB 1.3.7) - you can download them here:
"Normal Build" (not testet but should work): MEGA Link
"9GB Build" (tested, works with the 9GB App Storage and mount external SD as internal trick): MEGA Link

Both builds are the same. I just had to change two lines for the mounting SD Card trick to work. however I have just one Find 7a and with this one I already changed the partitions so I could not test the "normal" build
I downloaded the normal build to test, but I'm getting the wrong device error. I have TWRP 2.7.1.2 installed, which I believe is the latest recovery. I think the issue is that it shows 'find7' and it says my device is 'FIND7'? Did you flash via CWM or Philz?
Oppo Find 7a /// SM-T320 (WiFi Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4)
Previous devices:

• Verizon LG G2 (sold on Swappa)
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 (sold)
  • Motorola Droid Razr MAXX w/Lapdock 100 (sold)(Lapdock for sale)
  • HTC Thunderbolt (sold)
  • ASUS Transformer TF101 (sold on Swappa)
  • Motorola Droid (traded in at "Smoked by Windows Phone" challenge)
  • Blackberry Storm *2 (sold #2)(stolen #1)
  • Samsung SCH-u710 (recycled)
  • LG Chocolate (VX8500) (retired somewhere)

Gamingmayr
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
I downloaded the normal build to test, but I'm getting the wrong device error. I have TWRP 2.7.1.2 installed, which I believe is the latest recovery. I think the issue is that it shows 'find7' and it says my device is 'FIND7'? Did you flash via CWM or Philz?
I used twrp to flash. But I am not quite sure what version it was (latest or 2.7.1)